BIG interview- Elon Musk to interview Trump in few moments on X

This thing is going to break the Internet. While CNN and MSNBC can barely scratch any views…. this interview will get hundreds of millions of views.

This should reinvigorate the Trump campaign. Meanwhile Harris will not give any interviews or give any press conferences.

Prediction: Elon will realize in real time how stupid Trump is. That is assuming that Elon hasnt fully drank all the kool aid.

Losers who hate America started a DDOS attack.

This makes Elon and Trump seem like even bigger Mavericks! Best advertising they could have hoped for. "They will try to shoot me, they will ban me from Twitter, they will attack the interviews. They fear the message!"

It will also expose just how big these interviews are if Trump gets 250M viewers.

DDOS.png

This makes Elon and Trump seem like even bigger Mavericks! Best advertising they could have hoped for. "They will try to shoot me, they will ban me from Twitter, they will attack the interviews. They fear the message!"

View attachment 994767
I’m not suprised

The sheer level of vicious anti-Americanism from the left is there for all to see

It will also expose just how big these interviews are if Trump gets 250M viewers.

View attachment 994767

Oh, so if you don't agree with Trump, you hate America....

Sounds like a very dictatorial thing to say...

A Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS) attack is a cybercrime that involves flooding a server with internet traffic to prevent users from accessing online services and sites. DDoS attacks are considered one of the top four cybersecurity threats, along with ransomware, social engineering, and supply chain attacks.

Forum List

Back