Elon Musk to Interview Trump

Well, when the debates come, we'll see.

Trump doesn't debate... so, I'd say he's pretty bad. Problem is Kamala might try and neutralize Trump by not debating either.
Oh she is much much worse....which is kinda shocking. (She was a lawyer at one point... she ought to have been taught something)

But no platform, changing senior campaign staff 10 days into a campaign....no questions from journalists who are ON HER SIDE....
Just a train wreck of a campaign with nothing but hype and rhetoric.

Oh she is much much worse....which is kinda shocking. (She was a lawyer at one point... she ought to have been taught something)

But no platform, changing senior campaign staff 10 days into a campaign....no questions from journalists who are ON HER SIDE....
Just a train wreck of a campaign with nothing but hype and rhetoric.

You know, I've seen a few videos of anti-Trump people, and they're always like "Trump has meltdown" and you watch the "meltdown" and it totally isn't. The same with the right, they claim "Kamala can't do this" and you watch and it's not like that.

You realize these people are just trying to manipulate people.

Yes.

Because when I think of Beavis and Butthead I think of rocket scientists and billionaire Presidents.

You fucking hapless tard.

Not all of us are into idol worship, but I am glad you have found your cult leaders to bow down to...it seems to suit you

Not all of us are into idol worship, but I am glad you have found your cult leaders to bow down to...it seems to suit you

Yeah cuz that's a logical conclusion based on what I said.

It's more like I'm glad you've discovered your contemporary Hitler, who you will defy despite all logic and reason if it ever aligns with anything he promulgates.

You know, I've seen a few videos of anti-Trump people, and they're always like "Trump has meltdown" and you watch the "meltdown" and it totally isn't. The same with the right, they claim "Kamala can't do this" and you watch and it's not like that.

You realize these people are just trying to manipulate people.
Yeah....
Of course....
But we have seen Kamala debate in the Democratic primary before Biden asked her to be his VP. She was not good. She was worse than Sarah Palin and that's an accomplishment. She also gets screechey and goofy.

There ARE women candidates that do well in Politics but we haven't seen one run for president yet.

Yeah....
Of course....
But we have seen Kamala debate in the Democratic primary before Biden asked her to be his VP. She was not good. She was worse than Sarah Palin and that's an accomplishment. She also gets screechey and goofy.

There ARE women candidates that do well in Politics but we haven't seen one run for president yet.

And she might be taking lessons now that's she's a lot more important, and she might come out of it well.

That the performance matters to people, rather than listening to what they'v got to say.... more entertainment passing itself off as politics.

And she might be taking lessons now that's she's a lot more important, and she might come out of it well.

That the performance matters to people, rather than listening to what they'v got to say.... more entertainment passing itself off as politics.
So far its all been rhetoric and a lot of hype....so yeah...it's definitely been all about entertainment since JFK and Nixon debated. Nixon had better answers but JFK looked pretty. Nixon had a "bad guy" 5 O'clock shadow....it's degenerated since then to just a show with performers.

However....

Learning while in the middle of a super fast campaign?

Coaching only goes so far. Even when Trump is coached he still misses key points and easy shots. Instead of hitting home runs he bunts at his best.

JD Vance though? Whole nother ballgame. I see him crushing it when it's his turn.

Pence was actually really good at debate too. (Stupid fly took the show....just bad luck really and poor moderation who should stopped it until the fly was dispatched)

Maybe by the time they get her to the debate podium she will finally have a platform. The photocopying of Trump's platform was yet another disaster. Especially when Harris was the one to break the tie vote on taxing tips in the Senate that Biden signed.

Without that platform....she is more vulnerable. The Republicans are crucifying her on EVERYTHING she says.

So far its all been rhetoric and a lot of hype....so yeah...it's definitely been all about entertainment since JFK and Nixon debated. Nixon had better answers but JFK looked pretty. Nixon had a "bad guy" 5 O'clock shadow....it's degenerated since then to just a show with performers.

However....

Learning while in the middle of a super fast campaign?

Coaching only goes so far. Even when Trump is coached he still misses key points and easy shots. Instead of hitting home runs he bunts at his best.

JD Vance though? Whole nother ballgame. I see him crushing it when it's his turn.

Pence was actually really good at debate too. (Stupid fly took the show....just bad luck really and poor moderation who should stopped it until the fly was dispatched)

Maybe by the time they get her to the debate podium she will finally have a platform. The photocopying of Trump's platform was yet another disaster. Especially when Harris was the one to break the tie vote on taxing tips in the Senate that Biden signed.

Without that platform....she is more vulnerable. The Republicans are crucifying her on EVERYTHING she says.

The problem for Trump is that he's saying so many stupid things. People already have an idea of what he is, but he's making himself look like a senile old man half the time.

But I doubt the debates will do much unless Kamala comes across really badly, and nobody cares about Vance or Walz really, they'll look at the president. Vance is VP candidate for someone who literally had his last VP doing nothing for 4 years last time out.

The problem for Trump is that he's saying so many stupid things. People already have an idea of what he is, but he's making himself look like a senile old man half the time.

But I doubt the debates will do much unless Kamala comes across really badly, and nobody cares about Vance or Walz really, they'll look at the president. Vance is VP candidate for someone who literally had his last VP doing nothing for 4 years last time out.
You mean the same stupid stuff that your hyena, kameltoe is stealing? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back