Elon Musk is winning

The milk toast of Europe will no doubt favor Harris over Trump by a wide margin. They will do so at their own peril. I for one cannot envision that woman will have even a clue on how to proceed with the likes of the Russian/Ukraine war, and the Israeli/Islamic war. As for Taiwan, they'll likely be praying for a hardliner leader of Japan, because I doubt they will see Harris as anything that could deter China. God help them!

My fear is that it will be one of "collaboration" with China to appease them. All the while they will continue to build their weapons of war, structure and war game their invasion of Taiwan etc.

I wonder why Newsom met with China and put out the welcome mat in California. We have to get away from this approach and start demanding China alter their way.

They won't of course as they enjoy fleecing the West. This is Trumps biggest strength. He's negotiated with the tougher men in business and he will do the same with Xi or Putin.

If I am Trump I ask the public "After one and a half years that Biden was in office, Putin attacked Ukraine. Do you believe that he would be deterred from doing so if Harris were president?"

Forum List

Back