Zone1 Catholics (real ones) do NOT go against Scripture or add to it. It's a lie.

Since you raised the topic, I mistakenly thought you might be interested in what my studies taught me
Actually you injected yourself into a post between gtopa1 and myself and started questioning my remarks. Refer to posts #336 and #337. And as I told you earlier, I know your opinions. We have been down this road with Mary before, but you persisted.
It frustrates you that I ask for scriptural confirmation of your "studies", and you can't offer it. It pisses you off so you just double down with more Catholic dogma.
Another here considers herself an expert because she had read the Bible, and studied the church. I suggested she should have done that in reverse. Studied the Bible and read the history of the church. Maybe it wouldn't hurt for you to do the same. You rely heavily on Catholicism, and rarely on scripture.

I am not throwing digs at Mary, but at the men who have a vision or a dream and create a sub religion from it. Or kids saying they saw an apparition. That reminds me of the Salem witch hunts. Those kids saw witches and flopped around on the floor as if the were possessed.

Mary is wonderful. What she endured that night and at the foot of that cross is hard to fathom. Like it or not, the redemptrix and advocate and mediatrix mess, all comes from your ancient fathers, who don't even agree among themselves.

Last edited:
It was by the grace of God she was saved from sinning.
Pre-saved? And where does that school of supposition come from? Can you refer me to the scripture that affirms it?

I can refer you to the scripture that repudiates it:

Ecclesiastes 7:20 Indeed, there is no one on earth who is righteous, no one who does what is right and never sins.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back