The fact that Trump is hardly doing rallies and having Vance do them

Was is the operative word here, but you've missed the point entirely yet again. One former member does not equate to a DOJ witch hunt by Joe Biden and especially not 3 years later.
The number 3 guy in the Biden DOJ leaves his position to take a job as an assistant prosecutor in a DA's office and you don't think that's strange?
Again...they waited 3 years to bring charges because they WANTED Trump to be on trial and stuck in a courtroom! Why do you think someone from each of his four trials had meetings with White House staff prior to charges being filed?

I asked Man with a plan, what he would say about Joe Biden had he committed all the offenses Trump has been charged with. Surprise, surprise, he never answered me. You got your answer right there.
If he was charged with being in possession of "classified" documents that he took with him while he was President I'd say that he was deserving of the same deference that all other former Presidents have been granted. I sure as hell wouldn't send a SWAT team to his home!

It's not that the DOJ pretended to go after Biden...it's that Biden would actually let his DOJ go after Trump for possessing classified materials when Biden literally had stolen classified material that he had ZERO authority to possess sitting in boxes in his garage! That's the EPITOME of hypocrisy!
Biden doesn’t tell the DoJ who to go after and who not to go after.

That would be politicizing the agency.

Why do you want to politicize the DoJ?

Biden doesn’t tell the DoJ who to go after and who not to go after.

That would be politicizing the agency.

Why do you want to politicize the DoJ?
Are you REALLY so naive that you don't think the DOJ has already become completely politicized? People don't trust leadership at the DOJ or the FBI because they see an obvious double standard being employed. Do you REALLY believe Joe Biden when he swears that he knew nothing about his DOJ planning to raid the home of his chief political rival...a former President of the United States? Nobody can be THAT naive!

Are you REALLY so naive that you don't think the DOJ has already become completely politicized? People don't trust leadership at the DOJ or the FBI because they see an obvious double standard being employed. Do you REALLY believe Joe Biden when he swears that he knew nothing about his DOJ planning to raid the home of his chief political rival...a former President of the United States? Nobody can be THAT naive!
Why shouldn’t I believe it? Do you have evidence to suggest he did know about it? Do you have anyone that says he was instructing the DoJ to investigate Trump or take any specific action?

Why shouldn’t I believe it? Do you have evidence to suggest he did know about it? Do you have anyone that says he was instructing the DoJ to investigate Trump or take any specific action?
Who do you think is in charge of the DOJ? Are you really claiming that a President of the United States wouldn't be informed that his DOJ was getting ready to raid the home of his chief political rival with a SWAT team of FBI agents flown in from Washington DC to do the job? You can't be that clueless!

Who do you think is in charge of the DOJ? Are you really claiming that a President of the United States wouldn't be informed that his DOJ was getting ready to raid the home of his chief political rival with a SWAT team of FBI agents flown in from Washington DC to do the job? You can't be that clueless!
Why would he? That’s not his job.

Since when does the president tell the DoJ who to investigate and how?

Why would he? That’s not his job.

Since when does the president tell the DoJ who to investigate and how?
I'll bet you think that Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton talked about their grandchildren during that secret meeting on the tarmac in Arizona too!

The fact that Trump is hardly doing rallies and having Vance do them should tell you that age is becoming a serious issue. The guys dying and losing his mind the same as joe Biden. That is the cold truth! This is one of the reasons why he needed to choose a better vp like DeSantis, Haley, rubio or scott as he is now so old he can't handle more then one rally a week.

51% of one poll I seen shown that age is in fact a serious issue for Donald Trump. Harris has energy, youth and joyful energy. Good luck defeating it. I was watching a Trump 2016 rally the other day and 8 years ago he was far more youthful and a far better speaker and had a far more positive message. THis message was jobs, ending outsourcing and rebuilding America. Now it is just pure rage and anger. It is nasty. This isn't going to win.
Trump did a massive rally in Bozeman MT a few days ago and he did a 70 min press conference on national television.

Meanwhile Harris is in hiding and Biden is on the beach.

They media has been using AI to expand the crowds that show up for any Harris events. She can't draw anyone unless they feature a band to start off the rally, and as soon as Kamala Cameleon or Tampon Tim show up, they start walking out.

Do everyone a favor and put a sock in it.

What evidence do you have to support your assertion?
Common sense? Let me put it this way, Marener...if Joe Biden DIDN'T know...he's got no business being President of the United States because he's not running the government!

I think you and I both know that Biden knew about what was going to happen. Anything else isn't believable. It's like we both know that Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch didn't talk about their grandchildren on the plane that day. Don't embarrass yourself claiming otherwise.

Common sense? Let me put it this way, Marener...if Joe Biden DIDN'T know...he's got no business being President of the United States because he's not running the government!

I think you and I both know that Biden knew about what was going to happen. Anything else isn't believable. It's like we both know that Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch didn't talk about their grandchildren on the plane that day. Don't embarrass yourself claiming otherwise.
You think the president should be personally deciding who is and isn’t getting investigated?

That’s stupid.

Forum List

Back