The Following Is An Existential Danger....

1723337139230.png

You have to understand: they have faith in what can be, unburdened by what has been done by the Democrats.
i know you know this but it appears that many of our democrat supporting friends here do not know that 'What can be, unburdened by what has been' is a marxist saying......as in Turning the nation into something it was never meant to be and anathema to everything we have been since the beginning of THIS nation. Socialsm/marxism/communism result in the deaths of millions..and it makes no distinction between liberal or conservative..so democrats will reap the whirlwind the same as everyone else. That is how it has always been and it will not change with you thinking you'll 'do it right' this time. because you won't.

no one has to prove anything....
Not in Trumplandia.
In the real world?
Yes, they do.
You guys are so transparent. You say we can't prove anything...you won't even deal with it.
I would, if there was a scintilla of truth to any of Trump's claims.
you post insults instead of proof that you don't hate this country...that you're not insane.
I didn't try to overthrow it, with violence.

i know you know this but it appears that many of our democrat supporting friends here do not know that 'What can be, unburdened by what has been' is a marxist saying......as in Turning the nation into something it was never meant to be and anathema to everything we have been since the beginning of THIS nation. Socialsm/marxism/communism result in the deaths of millions..and it makes no distinction between liberal or conservative..so democrats will reap the whirlwind the same as everyone else. That is how it has always been and it will not change with you thinking you'll 'do it right' this time. because you won't.
“unburdened by what has been” quote – borrows from Eckhart Tolle’s 1997 bestseller, The Power of Now.

The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment​

1723371375318.png
Goodreads
https://www.goodreads.com › 6708.The_Power_of_Now

We become connected to the indestructible essence of our Being, “The eternal, ever present One Life beyond the myriad forms of life that are subject to birth ...

In other words…you blanked out all memories of J6, the storming, looting of the Capitol, trying to lynch Pence…all because your fuhrer did not want to leave power…?

I don’t blame you. Those were one of the lowest times in US history. Who wants to remember them, amIright? Thoughts and prayers.

What frightened you the most on January 6?
Viking hat guy?
Tywraps?
Real size working gallows?
Selfies?

Forum List

Back