Pennsylvania announces election results won't be available on election night

How long did Floriduh take in 2000?

Yes, one year, because of lawyers.

This is always the gameplan to those who lose, send in the lawyers.

From what I have seen and watched, Gore should not have conceded Florida when he did. To this day there is still debate about that state, but it was not due to the vote counters but due to the courts.

For a party to elect a man having had a stroke and cannot even talk, and a literal dead person, dying months before the election, all that can be said of the DNC is that they are professional election grabbers.

However they do it, they do it best. Call it cheating, the manipulation of the media, the manipulation of academia, or all of the above, there is no organization on earth better at winning election, even in a failing economy and a border in crisis they reside over.

Maybe someday they will learn how to govern.

Pennsylvania voted for a candidate from their state over a Trump supported talk show host

Guess what?
Fetterman got better

You can count fraudulent ballots 1000 times, and it won't make any difference.

Guess what?
Republican establish the process for monitoring the election
They witness the counting

Fraudulent votes are easy to catch
NO “fraudulent votes” were found

Yes, one year, because of lawyers.

This is always the gameplan to those who lose, send in the lawyers.

From what I have seen and watched, Gore should not have conceded Florida when he did. To this day there is still debate about that state, but it was not due to the vote counters but due to the courts.
It was about a month moron; not a year.

Pennsylvania is stating the obvious

The Presidential race will be close and will come down to counting absentee ballots. This process takes time and they want to get it right.

But if Republicans are so concerned about it taking so long to count ballots……Why don’t Pennsylvania Republicans want absentee ballots counted BEFORE the polls close?

Who told you that lie? Their election takes weeks.

Was 2020 the first election you ever watched? You know that video of all past elections is available online right? You going to gaslight the world with this b.s?

I can tell you that much of Chinas global influence campaign arises from these delays and peculiar U.S elections.

Even in 2016 there was a delay of one state in calling it for Trump, it was an unusually long length of time even as Trump was clearly ahead and clear. I actually stayed up until 2 am or whenever it was called as it was a historical election. Someone can remind me, was is Wisconsin, Michigan, but regardless, every network delayed and refused to call it.

I've never head of the reason for the delay. Unlike the current PENN government, they had it done on election night.

What in the hell changed so much from 2016 to 2024? In fact, what in the hell changed from EVERY election night before 2016, when votes were counted quickly and efficiently? Did Americans just forget the order of numbers in a couple of decades?

The Presidential race will be close and will come down to counting absentee ballots. This process takes time and they want to get it right.

But if Republicans are so concerned about it taking so long to count ballots……Why don’t Pennsylvania Republicans want absentee ballots counted BEFORE the polls close?

What makes counting these ballots so different and special from any other ballot that it requires weeks to count?

You guys are a racket. No wonder the West has been in continued decline for 30 years. The gaslighting is a sign of the lack of character some have in order to defend indefensible.

You can huh?

Aren't you the guy who thinks the Canadian health people are watching your house from black suburbans?

Yep, show who you are.

Remember my prediction about WWIII.

The same people who have been wrong about everything for 30 years wants to continue their streak.

Did you know there was a time, not too long ago really, in which America had 40% share of the worlds economy? It is now, I think 22 or 23%. Guess how much larger the U.S debt is in that same time?

Perhaps some believe the military expansion of those who have eaten into this share is for "peaceful purposes".

Hey, why speak truth when we can all play make-believe for awhile?

They have been “calling” the election for years based on a sample of returns. They only “know” the winner in landslides that night which doesnt happen in swing states.

I don't see how it matters. As long as the state certifies the result within the 5 or 6 weeks allotted, what's the big deal?

Why not count the mail in votes as they come in? Florida and many other States do. The Dims in Pennsylvania refused to change the Law. Hmmmm.....wonder why?

Forum List

Back