Underage rape victims crushed by cruel anti abortion laws

The Texas sexual abuse account may well be the same issue as human trafficking. We don't know because there is never enough information to verify it. The point is that young girls are being intimidated by cross dressing boys in schools and women are being raped and killed by illegal aliens. Kids are being kidnapped by the system without parental notification and castrated and thousands of children are victims of human traffickers. States are trying to get the abortion laws right and analyzing the technical aspects is nothing but a political effort that masks what kids are going through every day.
That was world class deflecting sir.
Nothing to do with pervs raping their daughters but a great effort. At least you didnt call these teen mothers ssluts.

The Texas sexual abuse account may well be the same issue as human trafficking. We don't know because there is never enough information to verify it. The point is that young girls are being intimidated by cross dressing boys in schools and women are being raped and killed by illegal aliens. Kids are being kidnapped by the system without parental notification and castrated and thousands of children are victims of human traffickers. States are trying to get the abortion laws right and analyzing the technical aspects is nothing but a political effort that masks what kids are going through every day.
ALL true---but I still see them as separate issues---you are presenting an idea like---discussion of abortion is an EVASION.
Kids are being "kidnapped" by the system and castrated? A
governmental program?

65000 rapes! How many arrests? How many convictions? How many "my boyfriend dumped me and I feel raped".

Forum List

Back