Trump is in trouble

It sure would be nice to actually have an opposition party

I don't think one actually exists.
They do but they’re forced into repeated untenable positions by democrat pandering and media. If republicans were proactive about opposing trans shit and democrat racist issues etc., they would be trashed in media as racists and homophobes and lose those democrat-corralled votes. Even drug addicts and abusers have become a voting block for democrats. If republicans object, they’re trashed.
Rock and a hard place.
America is currently in its stupidest era.

We have entered the " POLLS ARE RIGGED" stage of the Trump campaign. Getting ready to enter the " They are gonna steal the election" stage and eventually the stop the steal 2.0 stage.
The "election is, was rigged" is the same con Trump used to fleece the rubes out of $200 million in that "stop the steal" grift he was running. And he'll do it again.

We have entered the " POLLS ARE RIGGED" stage of the Trump campaign. Getting ready to enter the " They are gonna steal the election" stage and eventually the stop the steal 2.0 stage.
I never pay much attention to polls whether they favor Republicans or Democrats. They are misleading but so many people believe in them despite how inaccurate they are.

" Submitting Ballots Anonymously Should Be Illegal "

* Any Secretary Of State Issuing Unsolicited Mass Distribution Of Ballots Should Go To Jail And Drop Boxes *

They are turning all blue states to 1 party states.
Refuse to update voter rolls.
Refuse voter id.
Bring in illegals and give them DLs. Auto register to vote.
We need a Divorse
Were state legislatures supposed to have shored up voting requirements after the 2020 election , did that not happen ?

Even though dot license offices provide a checkbox for voter registration , secretary of state offices are responsible to then follow up and ensure that the voter is a us citizen before adding them to state voting roles , and if that is not happening it should be .

State verification of citizenship is happening in my state , because i called the secretary of state concerned about it and that is part of the process .

" Submitting Ballots Anonymously Should Be Illegal "

* Any Secretary Of State Issuing Unsolicited Mass Distribution Of Ballots Should Go To Jail And Drop Boxes *

Were state legislatures supposed to have shored up voting requirements after the 2020 election , did that not happen ?

Even though dot license offices provide a checkbox for voter registration , secretary of state offices are responsible to then follow up and ensure that the voter is a us citizen before adding them to state voting roles , and if that is not happening it should be .

State verification of citizenship is happening in my state , because i called the secretary of state concerned about it and that is part of the process .
Im in Alabama. We dont put up with that shit here

I never pay much attention to polls whether they favor Republicans or Democrats. They are misleading but so many people believe in them despite how inaccurate they are.

I agree that I have seen YOU consistent on that position. My comment was directed more towards MAGA in general.

Betting odds now favor Harris. I am uncertain as to what to make of this.

Trump leads in polling when it comes to:

Economy
Border
Military Leadership

Yet Harris is in the lead now. Another basement campaign propped up by the biased media.

This country is following the path of the UK and France. And that is not a good path.

Can people explain without ad hominems and using terms like “Orange Hitler”, what they like so much about Harris/Walz?

Even with women’s rights. There is abortion and then there is trans women invading women’s spaces. Women are OK with the latter? Wow.

Genuinely curious.

Thanks in advance
He’s the “Old Guy” now. :dunno:

#KARMA

Forum List

Back