Trump is in trouble

Betting odds now favor Harris. I am uncertain as to what to make of this.

Trump leads in polling when it comes to:

Economy
Border
Military Leadership

Yet Harris is in the lead now. Another basement campaign propped up by the biased media.

This country is following the path of the UK and France. And that is not a good path.

Can people explain without ad hominems and using terms like “Orange Hitler”, what they like so much about Harris/Walz?

Even with women’s rights. There is abortion and then there is trans women invading women’s spaces. Women are OK with the latter? Wow.

Genuinely curious.

Thanks in advance
You a really think taking over the bodily choices of 170M American women is offset by bigotry against a few hundred trans folks? Maybe start there.

You really think normal people look at Trump with his ourtrageous lies about simple things like MLK vs his crowd size and helicopter rides to big things like the election was stolen without scaring the shit out of normies?

It's not out of the realm of possibility that the nation splits at that point. In that case if you can, consider a mid-sized city in a red state. I know you've had some bad experiences with Christians and shame on them, but I hope and trust you'd have a better experience with us than many others now.
It’s true, I have had some bad experiences with Christians, but many are very nice - and no question that I have more in common with Christian Republicans than Jewish Democrats. The only thing I’d need is enough of a Jewish population to support a synagogue, but any mod-sized city would, and probably more than one. Now, if I were to relocate to a small town of 10,000 people in Idaho….not so much.

I’ve actually given some consideration to Virginia Beach. It’s near the military in Norfolk, so a lot of Reoublicans, and added bonus, I love the beach. There are a number of synagogues in the area, as well.

I think usually the debates don’t really influence the election, but this isn’t a typical election cycle. We’ll see what happens
The debates sure influenced THIS election. It led right to the coup to oust Biden and install Harris.

Trump
Musk
Daily Wire
Megyn Kelly
Dan Bongino
Some hosts on Fox
NewsMax
Some authors at the WSJ

Versus

Everyone else. Including legacy media and Hollywood.

Daunting
The most unrelatable group of people ever while every related pop star like Taylor Swift or actress like Jennifer Aniston/Lawrence are out pushing for Democrats because they are not terrible humans.

" All Makes Sense Except Us Citizen Requirement "

* Full Requirements Still Not Clear *

We show our id.
We sign for sig verification
We use a paper ballot
We put our ballot into machine ourselves
E Verify is the law here.
The dot is federal and provides a check box for voter registration , so does alabama secretary of state process those applications to verify that the voters are us citizens ?

Everify allows employers to verify that an employee is eligible to work in the united states , and that would include legal migrants , though it would exclude illegal migrants .

So can legal migrants vote in alabama state and in federal elections ?

You a really think taking over the bodily choices of 170M American women is offset by bigotry against a few hundred trans folks? Maybe start there.

You really think normal people look at Trump with his ourtrageous lies about simple things like MLK vs his crowd size and helicopter rides to big things like the election was stolen without scaring the shit out of normies?
I asked people to opine on Harris/Walz and not Trump. Why can’t anyone follow instructions?

It’s true, I have had some bad experiences with Christians, but many are very nice - and no question that I have more in common with Christian Republicans than Jewish Democrats. The only thing I’d need is enough of a Jewish population to support a synagogue, but any mod-sized city would, and probably more than one. Now, if I were to relocate to a small town of 10,000 people in Idaho….not so much.

I’ve actually given some consideration to Virginia Beach. It’s near the military in Norfolk, so a lot of Reoublicans, and added bonus, I love the beach. There are a number of synagogues in the area, as well.
Norfolk and Portsmouth are the armpit of Virginia. I was stationed there long ago

Rallies? How about taking questions from the media. She does rallies and literally the same speech at every rally. Now she stole Trumps no tax on tips idea.
IKR? That was a very appealing proposal to the biggest voting bloc - and now the airhead stills it. Imagine how much credit she stole from staffers over her career.

If she weren’t a female black, she would have ended up in some third-rate law school, and working as a staff attorney somewhere.

The most unrelatable group of people ever while every related pop star like Taylor Swift or actress like Jennifer Aniston/Lawrence are out pushing for Democrats because they are not terrible humans.
So we should follow the voting push of multi millionaire childless women?

OK

They never provide anything. They are lemmings who vote for who they're told to vote for
images

" All Makes Sense Except Us Citizen Requirement "

* Full Requirements Still Not Clear *

The dot is federal and provides a check box for voter registration , so does alabama secretary of state process those applications to verify that the voters are us citizens ?

Everify allows employers to verify that an employee is eligible to work in the united states , and that would include legal migrants , though it would exclude illegal migrants .

So can legal migrants vote in alabama state and in federal elections ?
Maybe as they still work in Alabama. But its harder for them. E Verify doesnt catch stolen ids. Fake ones? Yup

Business has used facial recognition to see if illegals try under another name. It catches them

I asked people to opine on Harris/Walz and not Trump. Why can’t anyone follow instructions?
Your inference skills are as remedial as your reading comprehension. By inference Harris campaign is for body autonomy, and are getting credit for real progress like:
-CHIPS bill
-Infrastructure
-Prescription cost reductions
-Protecting ACA and access to healthcare
-Align with our allies not enemies
-MAKING AMERICAN NORMAL
-Optimism

The last administration you are running from accomplished nothing but just talked like they did. Zero legislation and huge deficits.

Your inference skills are as remedial as your reading comprehension. By inference Harris campaign is for body autonomy, and are getting credit for real progress like:
-CHIPS bill
-Infrastructure
-Prescription cost reductions
-Protecting ACA and access to healthcare
-Align with our allies not enemies
-MAKING AMERICAN NORMAL
-Optimism

The last administration you are running from accomplished nothing but just talked like they did. Zero legislation and huge deficits.
So why didn’t you post this initially? Thank you.

Forum List

Back