Trump is in trouble

The majority of voters? When have the majority of voters EVER backed Trump? Y'all are the party of the Electoral College. Not the people.
If the election were a popular vote the GOP would campaign differently. Many in MA don’t vote since their votes don’t count same in NY and Cali

Rallies? How about taking questions from the media. She does rallies and literally the same speech at every rally. Now she stole Trumps no tax on tips idea.

Damn, I am old enough to recall when it was the number of rallies and the crowd size that mattered, now all of sudden they mean nothing.

It is hard to keep up with all this

Trump is Weird
I asked people not to make it about Trump. Learn to read. I am smarter than rightwinger
Damn, I am old enough to recall when it was the number of rallies and the crowd size that mattered, now all of sudden they mean nothing.

Way to avoid what I wrote

She is running a campaign where she doesn’t answer questions. She did agree to a debate.

Which of her policies do you like? How will her policies / decision making differ from that of Joe Biden. How will she unite the country? Does she want to? What is her stance on Israel? Palestine? Ukraine? How will she impact the economy? What is her energy policy?

She has answered nothing.

Meanwhile, PA already said they won't have the results by election night.

Ooh, there's a fuckin' surprise. 😐

It doesn’t matter which candidate wins in November. The office of the president doesn’t run the country. Nefarious hidden wealthy individuals, corporations, and NGOs run the country, which explains why the country is so fucked up.

This is probably not the country for you.

And more staggering is that voters have been brainwashed into thinking she’s actually anywhere NEAR presidential material. The woman cannot even come up with any substance at all. Just an incompetent DEI pick.

What’s scary is that the reaction SHOULD be the acknowledgement that picking an incompetent person for VP due to her female blackness leads to having someone like her - and instead the useful idiots are pushing her forward into President of the United States.

We dont vote for just a person, we vote for a team.

A direction

A Plan

Which of her policies do you like? How will her policies / decision making differ from that of Joe Biden. How will she unite the country? Does she want to? What is her stance on Israel? Palestine? Ukraine? How will she impact the economy? What is her energy policy?

She has answered nothing.

I do not like any of her policies, thus I am not voting for her.

What I like about her is that she brought some entertainment to the race that is was missing when it was the same two old demented dudes for the 2nd time.

The bottom line is that voter's have had it up to here with Trump's shit, including his lies, corruption, threats, criminal activity, his idiotic rants & all the rest of it. The jig is up & Trump's act has gone stale because he offers nothing except his own psychosis. Voter's are wising up to his bullshit. Vance's act went stale lsss then a week after that idiot Trump brought him out from under a rock.
Can you not read. Didn’t ask about Trump. I asked Why people support Harris/Walz. You fucking people can’t read. TDS all around

We have entered the " POLLS ARE RIGGED" stage of the Trump campaign. Getting ready to enter the " They are gonna steal the election" stage and eventually the stop the steal 2.0 stage.
These aren’t polls they are betting odds. Odds are based on betting to move money around. Are you feeling OK?

They vote for who they are told to vote for and many are brain washed idiots.

Harris is a WHORE.

Other one is a Trans Freak supporter.

Commies never go against their party

Betting odds now favor Harris. I am uncertain as to what to make of this.

Trump leads in polling when it comes to:

Economy
Border
Military Leadership

Yet Harris is in the lead now. Another basement campaign propped up by the biased media.

This country is following the path of the UK and France. And that is not a good path.

Can people explain without ad hominems and using terms like “Orange Hitler”, what they like so much about Harris/Walz?

Even with women’s rights. There is abortion and then there is trans women invading women’s spaces. Women are OK with the latter? Wow.

Genuinely curious.

Thanks in advance

Trump is still winning.

The Dem polling machine is releasing poll after poll after poll in which Dems are oversampled, and Kamala's average is still not even close to being sufficient to grab the Electoral College.

Her average is .5% in a head to head.

At this time in 2016 Clinton was ahead by nearly double digits, and Biden was ahead by 7.

Don't fall for the gaslighting.

Economy
Border
Military Leadership

Yet Harris is in the lead now. Another basement campaign propped up by the biased media.

This country is following the path of the UK and France. And that is not a good path.

Can people explain without ad hominems and using terms like “Orange Hitler”, what they like so much about Harris/Walz?

Even with women’s rights. There is abortion and then there is trans women invading women’s spaces. Women are OK with the latter? Wow.

Genuinely curious.

Thanks in advance
Both the national polls and the betting lines had Hillary a shoe in in 2016.

I made money bigly then as I expect I will again.

What can’t be true simultaneously is:

A small lead in the national polls, Harris picking up votes big time in deep blue states increasing her numbers there AND her winning the electoral college.

Something fishy about this

We have entered the " POLLS ARE RIGGED" stage of the Trump campaign. Getting ready to enter the " They are gonna steal the election" stage and eventually the stop the steal 2.0 stage.
Thread was about Vegas betting odds.

Polls are rigged and have become meaningless. Vegas odds not so much

Economy
Border
Military Leadership

Genuinely curious.

Thanks in advance
Polls are meaningless propaganda. Make sure you vote, and if you see a ballot stuffer disable their vehicle so they can't stuff ballots.

Trump is still winning.

The Dem polling machine is releasing poll after poll after poll in which Dems are oversampled, and Kamala's average is still not even close to being sufficient to grab the Electoral College.

Her average is .5% in a head to head.

At this time in 2016 Clinton was ahead by nearly double digits, and Biden was ahead by 7.

Don't fall for the gaslighting.
Betting odds aren’t based on polls

Forum List

Back