Margeret Thatcher: Countries are NOT rich in proportion to their natural resources.

So, you are aware that he has never held a job?

You envision him going into the Oval Office and asking his aides "where is this 'timeclock' thingy I've always heard about?

Shit, if he has made it to the age of 38 without ever holding a job, more power to him.

Oh. So then they are not calculated the same, and Harpy Eagle was wrong. He will never admit it, it's just not something he is able to do.

CrusaderFrank, no worsening economic indicator means anything, as long as Harpy Eagle as an individual is still fine due to his decades of sinecures with the government. I guess we should all just work for the government, including government factories, hospitals, oil fields, bread stores, and other means of production as in the old Soviet Union.
True happiness comes from serving Big Brother

Also I have no personal animosity toward Harpy

Last edited:
Oh. So then they are not calculated the same, and Harpy Eagle was wrong. He will never admit it, it's just not something he is able to do

I missed the links proving the claim that insurance was taken out.

In fact, according to this article they are still there and are being over estimated.

CrusaderFrank, no worsening economic indicator means anything, as long as Harpy Eagle as an individual is still fine due to his decades of sinecures with the government. I guess we should all just work for the government, including government factories, hospitals, oil fields, bread stores, and other means of production as in the old Soviet Union.

This from a guy currently working for the Govt! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Shit, if he has made it to the age of 38 without ever holding a job, more power to him.
What did he live on?

You don't seem to know much about your candidate. Trump works long hours at a strong pace. Biden worked at a very slow pace and only from ten to four. Harris works very hard at dodging questions.

What are Chase' work habits? I guess we might find out, since you insist that he has an equal chance to be president as the other two.

What did he live on?

Fuck if I know.

You don't seem to know much about your candidate. Trump works long hours at a strong pace.

Yeah, it is tough laying around in bed watching FoxNews till noon. What a guy he is!

What are Chase' work habits? I guess we might find out, since you insist that he has an equal chance to be president as the other two.

Everyone has an equal chance if people would vote for them.

I missed the links proving the claim that insurance was taken out.
1723384488078.png

In fact, according to this article they are still there and are being over estimated.

"swisswe.com?"
This from a guy currently working for the Govt! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
:laughing0301:
Yes, and I'm doing fine. I get summers off, and two weeks at Christmas. So, if someone complains that many people are having to work two or more jobs just to make ends meet, I can say that my personal example means that everyone has a job where they only work 187 days of the year, or that people who work more are just losers?

Fuck if I know.
Pretty obvious, isn't it? He lives off of his gay lovers, would be my guess. They must be much older, because he don't look like no Brad Pitt.
Yeah, it is tough laying around in bed watching FoxNews till noon. What a guy he is!
Yeah, that's what he does.
Everyone has an equal chance if people would vote for them.
Do all candidates have an equal chance of enough people voting for them?

Pretty obvious, isn't it?

Not really.

Yeah, that's what he does.

Yep, that is what he does and did in the White House.

Though I am still a tad envious of how much he golfs.

Do all candidates have an equal chance of enough people voting for them?

Of course not, far too many people have sold their souls to one side of the duopoly or the other.

People like you would rather cut off their right arm than not vote for their beloved GOP

True happiness comes from serving Big Brother

Also I have no personal animosity toward Harpy
Nor I.

I have no idea why he takes a political forum so personally, but I don't have any feeling toward him one way or another.

Life insurance, the claim was that auto, health and home insurance were taken out of the CPI since Biden took office.

Your link does not help support that claim.

Nope. This was his claim:

You know BLS removed insurance costs from the “official” inflation

Yep, that is what he does and did in the White House.

Though I am still a tad envious of how much he golfs.
Sucks to be you, then. I envy no one.
Of course not, far too many people have sold their souls to one side of the duopoly or the other.

People like you would rather cut off their right arm than not vote for their beloved GOP
You have sold your soul to the LP, if you are actually going to vote for a guy like Chase. He has effectively zero probability of winning, and if he did win, he would get absolutely zero of his supposed goals met by a Democratic and Republican controlled Congress.

He's like a joke candidate. No job ever, much less experience in government. He's just a less obvious nutjob than that guy in the yellow hat from last election.

I have no idea why he takes a political forum so personally, but I don't have any feeling toward him one way or another.

I have no idea why you think I take any of this personally. But hey, you do you.

Sucks to be you, then. I envy no one.

Na, it sucks to be you as your sarcasm detector as removed when you sold you soul to the GOP

He has effectively zero probability of winning, and if he did win, he would get absolutely zero of his supposed goals met by a Democratic and Republican controlled Congress.

And yet he is still the best candidate.

Alright. Defend that claim, if you can.

His platform...it is the best out there.

• As President, I will close regulatory loopholes that reward firms that have close relationships with government officials, and that stifle both competition and the innovation which competition creates.
  • Immediately end all tariffs, which serve only to increase the bottom lines of protected industries, shift labor from more efficient industries while creating a net loss of jobs, and raise prices by lowering the number of alternatives for consumers to choose among. Tariffs are a form of embargo on domestic laborers and consumers, raising the costs of doing business for importers who pass these added costs onto end-buyers.
  • In addition to ending special protections such as tariffs for favored industries, I will also encourage Congress to pass legislation prohibiting bailing out firms that engage in irresponsible business and fiscal practices. It is not the role of government to underwrite the fiduciary duty that firms have to their stakeholders.
  • I will strongly urge Congress to work with each state to introduce and pass a Balanced Budget Amendment to the Constitution, forever ending the perpetual cycle of deficit spending.

• I would urge Congress to remove limits on Health Savings Accounts. Currently, these tax-deductible accounts are capped at $4,150 per year for individuals or $8,300 for families. This fails to cover the cost of healthcare in America, which averages $13,493 a year per individual.
  • We must lower the regulatory burden on the pharmaceutical industry, which imposes huge costs on research and development that both protects favored firms by erecting costly barriers to entry that crowd out smaller firms and increase the costs of end-products to consumers.
  • As I already stated, I would end the practice of evergreen patents, which create artificial product monopolies that keep prices high. While I understand the need for firms to protect their profits, competition would result in better versions of already existing medications, greater innovation, and lower prices.

• I recognize the complexity of this issue and how there can be good faith positions on both sides of the abortion debate. With this said, I will work to encourage states to decriminalize abortions, as these decisions should rest in the hands of individuals and their doctors.
  • I will encourage the passage of the Hyde Amendment, which will prevent Federal dollars from funding abortion clinics.
  • I will encourage states to incentivize alternatives to abortion, such as adoption, by easing burdensome regulations that greatly increase their cost. The median range for adopting a newborn baby is between $25,000 to $45,000, placing this avenue out of the range of many who would otherwise be willing.

• Immediately act to remove all federal laws criminalizing cannabis and end burdensome regulatory hurdles like federal banking regulations, placed on the cannabis industry.
  • Deschedule cannabis with the stroke of a pen – legislation isn’t required.
  • Issue full pardons for persons who were convicted solely for non-violent drug offenses and urge every governor to do the same.
  • Work with Congress to obtain the repeal of the Controlled Substances Act, which helped pave the way for the War on Drugs.
  • Push for the passage of the Drug Policy Reform Act, which would decriminalize possession and use of all drugs, allow for the criminal records of users to be sealed, and restore their right to vote.
  • Encourage governors to not only follow suit but to reinforce the option of voluntary treatment for heavy users and addicts, so that they may maintain or return to their status as healthy, productive members of society. Mental health issues should be treated as such, and those needing help should be neither criminalized nor stigmatized by government policy.

• I will not support any new gun restrictions and will look to repeal the restrictions that exist today.
  • I will nominate to the judiciary judges committed to protecting the right of all persons to defend themselves from aggression.
  • District of Columbia v. Heller was a seminal moment in our history, affirming not only the right of citizens to own arms, but determining that restrictions such as trigger locks are unconstitutional. I will work to extend this legal concept to all bans, such as bans on bump stocks.

• Collaborate with Congress to return to an Ellis Island style of processing immigrants. It should be simple for those who wish to come here to work and build a better life to appear before immigration officials at an accredited port of entry, be given medical and criminal checks to assess their safety and receive a visa allowing them to immediately find employment. This is a process that should take, at most, days; not months or years.
  • Create a simpler path to citizenship for immigrants who are already here. Some eight million undocumented immigrants are currently present in our labor force, doing essential jobs, paying payroll taxes, and contributing to our economic growth. Formalizing this arrangement will not only allow them to further contribute to the economy by meeting critical labor demand and reducing inflationary pressures, it also saves taxpayers billions of dollars in enforcement costs.
  • Create a path to citizenship for both DACA-eligible residents and the children of foreign workers admitted to the US on temporary work visas. These immigrants often lose their legal status upon turning 21, robbing us of individuals educated here in America with something to offer our society.
  • Expand both the H1B visa and startup visa, which allows skilled immigrants to bring their talent and innovation to our shores. These individuals add to our economy by starting new businesses and putting more Americans to work. Fifty-five percent of American startups that are valued at over one billion dollars were founded or co-founded by immigrants.

• Close all overseas bases and immediately return active-duty personnel to domestic bases. The cost savings of doing so will be used as a one-time contribution to discharge the interest on currently outstanding Federally guaranteed student loans.
  • End aid being directed to nation-states currently at war. This includes Israel and Ukraine. While we offer moral support to our friends currently engaged with the enemy, we should not be contributing to extending the fight.
  • With this said, I recognize that there are aggressors and victims in war. I would allow private parties, including defense contractors, to voluntarily contribute funds and sell weapons to our friends without fear of violating any Federal laws.
  • If asked to act as a mediator, I would more than happily allow America to act as a mediator in negotiating a peace that ends the conflict without rewarding aggressing parties for bad behavior.
  • Utilize trade as a bargaining chip to foment peace with our neighbors.

Forum List

Back