Trump is Low Energy

The electoral college victory decides Presidential elections in this country.

I know the commies would rather have it otherwise, but for now we still follow the Founding Fathers' original decree.

And Biden barely won the electoral college.

Everyone worth their salt in political analysis knows this.

Which I guess exempts most of the Left.

306 to 232 is a little more than "barely."

I disagree that the party is united and how long will that be anyway if he keeps on insulting other Republicans (Brian Kemp), running primary challengers against strong conservatives who backed DeSantis, and going after influential media figures like Joe Rogan?

DeSantis is behind Trump 100%, and Rogan has already clarified that he is not endorsing RFK - nor has he ever officially been a Trump supporter.

He's just open minded.

So he MUST be a RIGHT WINGER!

Kamala had six swing state events scheduled this week. Trump had one event scheduled in a state that is not competitive. There is a clear difference in the energy levels of these two campaigns. Do you think with three months out from the election Ron DeSantis or Nikki Haley would be doing one event and staying home the rest of the week or do you think they'd be rivaling Harris's efforts?

Trump is getting shot at. And not the kind of shots Kamala takes.

As if I haven't already seen that.

How it contradicts the fact that Rogan clarified after Trump's post is beyond any rationale.

If anything?

It shows Trump's influence.

But hey, see ya in November. :)

And don't try to pretend you were MAGA the whole time when zero hour hits.

We all know otherwise.

As if I haven't already seen that.

How it contradicts the fact that Rogan clarified after Trump's post is beyond any rationale.

If anything?

It shows Trump's influence.

But hey, see ya in November. :)

And don't try to pretend you were MAGA the whole time when zero hour hits.

We all know otherwise.

If you think Trump going on social media ranting like a narcissistic lunatic, which he does almost daily, by the way, is helpful to his campaign I don't know what to tell you.

If you think Trump going on social media ranting like a narcissistic lunatic, which he does almost daily, by the way, is helpful to his campaign I don't know what to tell you.

You're treading overly-trodden ground which is hardly revelatory in 2024.

Hell, the month before the election in 2016 - prior to mail in ballots and harvesting out the ying yang he talked about "Grabbing em by the pussy" and everyone (including you I am CERTAIN) said he was done.

And he is currently polling about 9 points better than he was then.

You're just a fall guy for the "MESSAGE".

AI events or concerts, with paid shills bussed in.
But Trump wants the country to hear the cackler cackle. Like you, she campaigns for Trump by opening her mouth.
Why won't she debate?
Kamala has her thousand (paid and bussed in) Trump has his TENS IF THOUSANDS who will crawl over broken glass to not let this dangerous airhead steal another election

Kamala had six swing state events scheduled this week. Trump had one event scheduled in a state that is not competitive. There is a clear difference in the energy levels of these two campaigns. Do you think with three months out from the election Ron DeSantis or Nikki Haley would be doing one event and staying home the rest of the week or do you think they'd be rivaling Harris's efforts?

Trump is not the same candidate we saw in 2020 or 2016. He is campaigning less and putting less into his campaign. His age is showing badly. He walks slower. His speeches lack enthusiasm and continuity. As a result he repeats the same phrases over and over. I have to wonder whether he really wants to be president again. No doubt he wants to win, but winning the presidency and being president is quite different.

Last edited:

Have you really resorted to trolling?

My God

Trump is not the same candidate we saw in 2020 or 2016. His age is showing badly. He walks slower. His speeches lack enthusiasm and continuity. As a result he repeats the same phrases over and over. I have to wonder whether he really want to be president again. No doubt he wants to win, but winning the presidency and being president is quite different.
He isn’t throwing 98 anymore but he still has enough stuff to be a number one starter. He mopped the the floor with Biden. Harris is next.

Forum List

Back