Trump is Low Energy

Trump was high energy when he was running against the weakening condition of Joe Biden but now he is sputtering against the boundless energy of Harris.

I'll put you in touch with my friend Tom D, he wrote comedy for all the late night talk hosts and even Rodney Dangerfield. You've got real talent!

I know we make fun of Trump for a long list of issues, but there is definitely a very low energy level coming from grampa Don. He's been bunkered in FL all week and just gives low energy speeches and answers. I half believe he really wants to lose. The Oval Office was too much work for him, even when 1/3 of it is golfing, and he is beat down thinking about it again.

Wait, you just told us President's with dementia were "Sharp as a, er, what do you call it? You know, the thing! C'mon, Man!" and should have their finger on the nuclear football, maybe to avenge cannibals eating Uncle Bosie
Do you have dementia? We replaced Biden, who I have zero love for. While your candidate is literally a raving lunatic whenever he tweets or speaks on a daily basis.

Kamala had six swing state events scheduled this week.

One week makes an entire campaign?
Sorry, I don't do Pay walls.

Screen Shot 2024-08-09 at 1.49.06 PM.png

I know we make fun of Trump for a long list of issues, but there is definitely a very low energy level coming from grampa Don. He's been bunkered in FL all week and just gives low energy speeches and answers. I half believe he really wants to lose. The Oval Office was too much work for him, even when 1/3 of it is golfing, and he is beat down thinking about it again.

You're not competent to judge that. You told us Joe Biden was "sharper than ever" just a month ago.

Kamala had six swing state events scheduled this week. Trump had one event scheduled in a state that is not competitive. There is a clear difference in the energy levels of these two campaigns. Do you think with three months out from the election Ron DeSantis or Nikki Haley would be doing one event and staying home the rest of the week or do you think they'd be rivaling Harris's efforts?

Kamala is unburdened by what has been. Her worst ever VP record no longer exists because of the passage of time

Kamala had six swing state events scheduled this week. Trump had one event scheduled in a state that is not competitive. There is a clear difference in the energy levels of these two campaigns. Do you think with three months out from the election Ron DeSantis or Nikki Haley would be doing one event and staying home the rest of the week or do you think they'd be rivaling Harris's efforts?

So...Dems are still mad over Trump calling Biden low energy. You could have at least come up with an original insult vs plagiarizing Trump. Pathetic :itsok:

Forum List

Back