Trump is Low Energy

I know we make fun of Trump for a long list of issues, but there is definitely a very low energy level coming from grampa Don. He's been bunkered in FL all week and just gives low energy speeches and answers. I half believe he really wants to lose. The Oval Office was too much work for him, even when 1/3 of it is golfing, and he is beat down thinking about it again.

Kamala had six swing state events scheduled this week. Trump had one event scheduled in a state that is not competitive. There is a clear difference in the energy levels of these two campaigns. Do you think with three months out from the election Ron DeSantis or Nikki Haley would be doing one event and staying home the rest of the week or do you think they'd be rivaling Harris's efforts?

Dude was shot in the head weeks ago.

Harris has yet to do even one press conference while Trump and JD Vance are willing to sit down and answer any media question.

AI events or concerts, with paid shills bussed in.
But Trump wants the country to hear the cackler cackle. Like you, she campaigns for Trump by opening her mouth.
Why won't she debate?
You haven't heard the latest news about the debate? Let me guess, you are incarcerated? Thoughts & prayers.

One week makes an entire campaign?
Sorry, I don't do Pay walls.

View attachment 992699
I found the read interesting, just from a statistical POV.

1723230516958.png

Leslie needs to take control of a ghetto and enrich it. Of course, she is a talker and not a walker. She may even attack you if you do not listen to her screaming. Go ahead Leslie, go turn a ghetto into the Garden of Eden. And do it with few resources.

Kamala had six swing state events scheduled this week. Trump had one event scheduled in a state that is not competitive. There is a clear difference in the energy levels of these two campaigns. Do you think with three months out from the election Ron DeSantis or Nikki Haley would be doing one event and staying home the rest of the week or do you think they'd be rivaling Harris's efforts?

None of the maga "retorts" on page one even touch on the issue of his apparent ... malaise.

Why would he campaign in Montana at all?

His desire for praise and large crowds seems to be backfiring as he’s wasting his time preaching to the choir in a red state with 4 EC votes

Leslie needs to take control of a ghetto and enrich it. Of course, she is a talker and not a walker. She may even attack you if you do not listen to her screaming. Go ahead Leslie, go turn a ghetto into the Garden of Eden. And do it with few resources.
Trump's politics and posturing is great for comedians.

Name anything any VP has done.. since Eisenhower.

Thing is that Biden made a POINT of announcing publicly back in 2021 that he was putting HARRIS in charge of figuring out and dealing with the whole dilemma at the southern border.

Then when month after month, year after year went by while millions of dangerous, undocumented aliens POURED in from all over the world, I don't recall any journalist ever inquiring about how she was doing, WHAT she was doing, or how things were going!

Why would he campaign in Montana at all?

His desire for praise and large crowds seems to be backfiring as he’s wasting his time preaching to the choir in a red state with 4 EC votes

You answered your own question.

Forum List

Back