Trump is Low Energy

Kamala had six swing state events scheduled this week. Trump had one event scheduled in a state that is not competitive. There is a clear difference in the energy levels of these two campaigns. Do you think with three months out from the election Ron DeSantis or Nikki Haley would be doing one event and staying home the rest of the week or do you think they'd be rivaling Harris's efforts?

/—-/ Do you honestly think that tripe is going to change one vote to DEI and DUI?
1723234584347.png

/—-/ Do you honestly think that tripe is going to change one vote to DEI and DUI?

Yes, I honestly think she is going to win because your candidate is doing everything he can to lose an election that has all but been handed to him on a silver platter and when he does lose you'll blame everyone and every thing other than him.

Yes, I honestly think she is going to win because your candidate is doing everything he can to lose an election that has all but been handed to him on a silver platter and when he does lose you'll blame everyone and every thing other than him.
/—-/ Ok, Spanky. That’s what you clowns said in 2016. How did that work out for you?

/—-/ Ok, Spanky. That’s what you clowns said in 2016. How did that work out for you?

What does 2016 have to do with this election?

I'm not surprised that you guys keep bringing that up, though. As I said earlier, Cult 45 doesn't think. You just operate as programmed.

Forum List

Back