Trump. Abortions no longer a major issue and other related issues.

Your whole premise is conditional, it requires reality taking a dump on itself, then that dump taking another dump.
Of course my premise is conditional.

If Republicans have the opportunity to push a national abortion ban, then they will.

It’s simple. Your claim that it won’t happen doesn’t refute the conditional statement. It just means you don’t know how conditional statements work.

Of course my premise is conditional.

If Republicans have the opportunity to push a national abortion ban, then they will.

It’s simple. Your claim that it won’t happen doesn’t refute the conditional statement. It just means you don’t know how conditional statements work.

No, they won't. Again too many are on the fence on the issue.

No, they won't. Again too many are on the fence on the issue.
Yet you still can’t explain why I should believe that those on the fence would fight to defend abortion rights in a super majority.

You know why you can’t explain it? Because that’s completely fucking stupid.

1723236047077.jpeg

so an interesting piece of news yesterday,

Since Roe was overturned, there are more abortions. Come on demofks, you ain't trying hard enough to get all of em in.

Oh, and my wife read me a figure yesterday that they are killing new borns 10 to 15 days after birth!!!! wow. So Trump didn't lie.

"Born Alive Abortion Survivors Act"

I posted two links and pknopp think me fake news, huh?

Yet you still can’t explain why I should believe that those on the fence would fight to defend abortion rights in a super majority.

You know why you can’t explain it? Because that’s completely fucking stupid.

I can't make you believe anything, that's on you.

No, because YOU are completely fucking STUPID.

when was the last time you were forced to carry a pregnancy?
I wasn’t, but not sure how that answers my question.

Frankly, it’s the 21st century, there are laws against slavery, so if someone is forcing someone to have babies, they should be prosecuted

gov'ment's place is not inside an individual's uterus.

Canva---Roe--Roe--Roe-Your-Vote.jpg

Government's place isn't to tell people to get shots
Government's place isn't to tell people not to murder
Government's place isn't to tell people to wear a mask.

That's a weak line of argument, even for you.

I wasn’t, but not sure how that answers my question.

you are electing people that can decide that those with uterus' must carry a pregnancy to term.

Frankly, it’s the 21st century, there are laws against slavery, so if someone is forcing someone to have babies, they should be prosecuted

legislatures across the country are banning abortion after 6 weeks when a female doesn't even know she's pregnant AND are also trying to limit travel outside their state boundaries to obtain one.

ya ...

stirrups.jpg

it's slavery.

Government's place isn't to tell people to get shots

ya it is. for the betterment & health of society. a woman's abortion does not affect the person standing next to her in an elevator.

Government's place isn't to tell people not to murder

yep, it is.... by prosecuting those that do - sends a message that it's a bozo nono.

Government's place isn't to tell people to wear a mask.

mandating a mask in a gov'ment building is certainly ok; as with any private biz'nez that thinks it is a good idea.

That's a weak line of argument, even for you.

<pfffft>

ya it is. for the betterment & health of society. a woman's abortion does not affect the person standing next to her in an elevator.

yep, it is.... by prosecuting those that do - sends a message that it's a bozo nono.

mandating a mask in a gov'ment building is certainly ok; as with any private biz'nez that thinks it is a good idea.

<pfffft>

And you ignore the main point of contention from the abortion restrictions side, that the fetus is a human life worthy of protection. That eliminates the whole "It's only the woman's issue" thing entirely.

Forum List

Back