Margeret Thatcher: Countries are NOT rich in proportion to their natural resources.

Was Biden just as strict with our border? Covid was still raging when he came into office. There were more deaths by Covid or at least deaths by people who had Covid under Biden than under Trump.

Hey, Biden sucks. You and I do not disagree about Biden.

It sounds like you are at least admitting that your “what does it “was a pretty silly argument.

Not in the least. My life will not change one iota based on who wins in Nov.

The money given away under Covid was ridiculous. Again, I’m voting for the person most likely to give us a good economy and that dang sure ain’t Kamala Harris.

You are voting for the guy that wanted even more money to be given away than Harris did! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You are voting for the guy that wanted even more money to be given away than Harris did! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
What “wanted” doesn’t matter to me even if you provided a :link:which you did not. I care about his results, not Biden’s worshippers’ excuse making.

and his result was to add 8 trillion dollars to the national debt.
Sure, but he did not let illegals flood the country, and he did not have 9% inflation, in spite of what the walking dead said, and he did not lead the military into a humiliating bloodbath of a retreat, while giving hundreds of millions of dollars to the Taliban. Gas was just over two dollars, people weren't running up credit cards to pay for groceries, having once been able to use their paychecks for that, and the White House was not owned by China.

How ya comin' on providing that :linky:

Sure, but he did not let illegals flood the country

yes he did.

and he did not have 9% inflation,

True, he just helped it to happen by all his spending.

How ya comin' on providing that :linky:

Oh, sorry missed you asking for that. I just assumed as much as you worship the man you would know what he had done.

But maybe your ignorance is why you worship him so.

“I am asking Congress to amend this bill and increase the ridiculously low $600 to $2,000, or $4,000 for a couple

yes he did.
:link:
True, he just helped it to happen by all his spending.
Democrats ( and you) parentheses always want to blame the previous Republican administration for the disaster that a Democratic administration nearly always turns out to be.
Oh, sorry missed you asking for that. I just assumed as much as you worship the man you would know what he had done.

But maybe your ignorance is why you worship him so.

“I am asking Congress to amend this bill and increase the ridiculously low $600 to $2,000, or $4,000 for a couple

for the most part, that was giving back money that taxpayers had been paying through the nose for years. I do wish she had figured out a way to exclude non-taxpayers. Since I don’t worship him, it’s easier for me to criticize him when he needs to be criticized.

Democrats ( and you) parentheses always want to blame the previous Republican administration for the disaster that a Democratic administration nearly always turns out to be.

so now you are back to denying all that spending during COVID impacted the inflation that followed...I guess that momentary period of honesty was too much for your system.

so now you are back to denying all that spending during COVID impacted the inflation that followed...I guess that momentary period of honesty was too much for your system.
I'm not at all denying that. I'm pointing out that Harris-Biden had 3.5 years to stabilize the dollar and instead sent inflation skyrocketing. Harris said that stopping inflation was at the top of her to-do list every year. What spending cuts did she recommend?

Now, if you could quote me Harris-Biden speaking out against the COVID spending during the Trump administration, we can have a conversation. Until then, it is blaming the previous administration for what is happening in the current Democrat administration, which is typically done by Democrats (and you).

I'm not at all denying that. I'm pointing out that Harris-Biden had 3.5 years to stabilize the dollar and instead sent inflation skyrocketing.

what is the current inflation rate?

Harris said that stopping inflation was at the top of her to-do list every year. What spending cuts did she recommend?

None, the same as the guy you are voting for.

How has your insurance been, Car, Home, Health?

Great. Insurance on the house has not gone up in the almost two years since it was built, health insurance is less than 800 a year and car has not changed in a while. USAA is good to its members.

what is the current inflation rate?
I think Harris will announce that at her next press conference.
None, the same as the guy you are voting for.
Issues and other points on which candidates do not differ are irrelevant to determining who to vote for.

You seem pretty convinced that Chase Oliver is fully qualified to be president of the United States. Voting for him is not a protest vote for you, since you said in another post that it is equally possible that he could win Illinois as that Trump could win it. So, a question or two about how he differs from the candidates put forth by the Republican voters, and the Democratic Party bosses:

President Trump has been a self-made millinaire, but there is no history of him ever resting on those laurels. He has run huge companies, produced television shows, and was president for a full term, during which the border became more secure and black unemployment was at its lowest in history.*

Vice President Kamala Harris, for all her faults, has been a big city district attorney, the attorney general of a mega-state, a senator from that state and a nearly full term as Vice President. She was elected to each of those positions.

What government experience does Chase Oliver have?

What elections has Chase Oliver won?

Outside of any government jobs, what private sector jobs has he held?

The previous Libertarian candidate for president was a psychologist. I'm a teacher, you're a Marine and whatever you do now. What is Oliver Chase' profession or trade?

I think Harris will announce that at her next press conference.

Issues and other points on which candidates do not differ are irrelevant to determining who to vote for.

You seem pretty convinced that Chase Oliver is fully qualified to be president of the United States. Voting for him is not a protest vote for you, since you said in another post that it is equally possible that he could win Illinois as that Trump could win it. So, a question or two about how he differs from the candidates put forth by the Republican voters, and the Democratic Party bosses:

President Trump has been a self-made millinaire, but there is no history of him ever resting on those laurels. He has run huge companies, produced television shows, and was president for a full term, during which the border became more secure and black unemployment was at its lowest in history.*

Vice President Kamala Harris, for all her faults, has been a big city district attorney, the attorney general of a mega-state, a senator from that state and a nearly full term as Vice President. She was elected to each of those positions.

What government experience does Chase Oliver have?

What elections has Chase Oliver won?

Outside of any government jobs, what private sector jobs has he held?

The previous Libertarian candidate for president was a psychologist. I'm a teacher, you're a Marine and whatever you do now. What is Oliver Chase' profession or trade?

I am voting for Chase Oliver as his views on issues that matter are the closest to mine.

Real inflation including insurance and coffee probably 20%
It is so cute how numbers that were real under Trump are lies now even though they are calculated the same.
You know BLS removed insurance costs from the “official” inflation
Oh. So then they are not calculated the same, and Harpy Eagle was wrong. He will never admit it, it's just not something he is able to do.
How has your insurance been, Car, Home, Health?
Great. Insurance on the house has not gone up in the almost two years since it was built, health insurance is less than 800 a year and car has not changed in a while. USAA is good to its members.
CrusaderFrank, no worsening economic indicator means anything, as long as Harpy Eagle as an individual is still fine due to his decades of sinecures with the government. I guess we should all just work for the government, including government factories, hospitals, oil fields, bread stores, and other means of production as in the old Soviet Union.

I am voting for Chase Oliver as his views on issues that matter are the closest to mine.
So, you are aware that he has never held a job?

You envision him going into the Oval Office and asking his aides "where is this 'timeclock' thingy I've always heard about?

Forum List

Back