Trump to debate Harris in Sept 4

Nope.

100% fact

You can’t handle the truth, Bitch. This debate was already scheduled when the corpse of Biden was going to do it. She is just taking his place.

Why? She is scared to schedule more debates.

Understand?!

Bitch
Trump tried to get out of debating on ABC.

Prove me wrong. Last chance, liar.

Trump tried to get out of debating on ABC.

Prove me wrong. Last chance.
Bitch. He did not. He said, make sure you’re the nominee. No new debates were scheduled since Harris is petrified but she was committed to this one. Understand?! Bitch.

You didn’t even know it was already scheduled. You dumb bitch. Know your fucking role and shut your Mouth.

Bitch

Bitch. He did not. He said, make sure you’re the nominee. No new debates were scheduled since Harris is petrified but she was committed to this one. Understand?! Bitch.

You didn’t even know it was already scheduled. You dumb bitch. Know your fucking role and shut your Mouth.

Bitch

A link showing that Trump and Biden agreed to debate does not disprove my claim.

You lose.

I guess all the board liberals who claimed Trump was scared to debate Harris lied. Gonna be fun watching Harris have to think on her feet.

:popcorn:

Bitch

Shhhhhh

Your threats are meaningless
Between your trolling and altering my posts, almost seems like you’re trying to get yourself banned.

Back to the topic. Trump tried to get out of debating on ABC, like I said.

Between your trolling and altering my posts, almost seems like you’re trying to get yourself banned.

Back to the topic. Trump tried to get out of debating on ABC, like I said.

Bitch. This debate has been solved. Stop your threats. If you want to have me banned just ping a Mod. Don’t be such a pussy.

Bitch. This debate has been solved. Stop your threats. If you want to have me banned just ping a Mod. Don’t be such a pussy.
It has been solved. You lost.

Additionally, your altering of my posts is not only completely dishonest, but against the rules as well. So much losing by you.

Forum List

Back