Seriously, I can't support israel anymore

I'm a grown adult and have read extensively of world affairs and geopolitics or over forty years. The concept of genocide, historic examples of it are readily available as are definitions. I'm content to describe the onslaught in Gaza as being genocidal, that is consistent with a desire to inflict genocide. I do not rely on CNN or FOX to tell me what reality is, I long ago learned how to decide such things for myself.

The definition of genocide does not define methods or timeframes, so the number of Gazans killed per month is immaterial, the point is if the actions Israel are taking continue as they have for the past ten months then it is inevitable that the population will be all but wiped out at some point and so that shows genocidal intent.

In addition the many statements issued by Knesset members and military spokesmen in Israel are also consistent with an intent to commit genocide and we can all read the ICJ and ICC opinions too.

So I will say that genocide is an opinion, my opinion and many others, the only way to prove it would be to arrest and prosecute Nazinyahu and put him on trial and let the defense and prosecution make their cases. But in my own personal informed opinion and looking at other examples of genocide, is that Israel really is engaged in genocide in Gaza.
your opinion is as good as what? You have shown you hate jews so any opinion you have about them is tainted by that unreasonable hatred.

your opinion is as good as what? You have shown you hate jews so any opinion you have about them is tainted by that unreasonable hatred.

You see what you want to see, if you see that I "hate Jews" then that's because that's what you want to see.

1723321751139.png

You do not want to see the truth, it is unwelcome in your world, far easier to live lies and believe lies and repeat lies, excuse the guilty and accuse the innocent.

Last edited:
Except that's a lie, as anyone who has tried to verify will have found.

Except that's a lie, as anyone who has tried to verify will have found.

View attachment 993390

So please stop with the lying Lisa, its getting ridiculous, pathetic.

Literal terrorist propaganda.

“MEMO is pro-Palestinian in orientation and supports Islamist causes. MEMO is regarded as an outlet for the Muslim Brotherhood and its website strongly promotes pro-Hamas related content.”

Literal terrorist propaganda.

“MEMO is pro-Palestinian in orientation and supports Islamist causes. MEMO is regarded as an outlet for the Muslim Brotherhood and its website strongly promotes pro-Hamas related content.”

One could say the same about several Israeli new sources, hardly anything new.

Pro-Hamas -> Pro-Kahanist
Muslim Brotherhood -> Otzma Yehudit
Islamist -> Zionist

So editorial bias is ever present, that in and of itself does not determine the truth or want thereof, of any reports.

Ben-Gvir is leader of the Otzma Yehudit party in Israel, it is openly anti-Arab, and the party is derived form the former (outlawed) Kach party,

Various sources, including the Israeli sociologist Eva Illouz, have described the party as a Jewish supremacist and Jewish fascist group.[20][13][14][21] Otzma Yehudit calls for a one-state solution, including the annexation of the West Bank and complete Israeli rule of the land between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea.

Note that last bit, Otzma Yehudit calls for Israeli rule "from the river to the sea" - wasn't everyone recently jumping up and down because some anti-Zionist protesters were using the same slogan?

So get a grip here, Israelis know about this but the narrative "Jews good, Arabs evil" is all that matters to some. The party is a Jewish fascist party a Jewish supremacist party !

Don't be a dickhead, Zionism is Nazism, stop polishing a turd FFS man.

Last edited:
One could say the same about several Israeli new sources, hardly anything new.

Pro-Hamas -> Pro-Kahanist
In one case the terrorist group was outlawed. In the other case they were elected. That pretty much sums up the difference between Israel and Palestine. Unless you are an antisemite lover of terrorists.

The definition of genocide does not define methods or timeframes, so the number of Gazans killed per month is immaterial, the point is if the actions Israel are taking continue as they have for the past ten months then it is inevitable that the population will be all but wiped out at some point and so that shows genocidal intent.
Your math isn't mathing on that, actually. Not to mention that using assumed future outcomes as proof of current intent is shady af.

In one case the terrorist group was outlawed. In the other case they were elected. That pretty much sums up the difference between Israel and Palestine. Unless you are an antisemite lover of terrorists.

One man's terrorist is another man's liberator.

Last edited:
Your math isn't mathing on that, actually. Not to mention that using assumed future outcomes as proof of current intent is shady af.
Genocide laws refer to an intent, if one can show an intent to destroy a national, ethnic or racial group in whole or in part then that constitutes a violation of international law.

The law doesn't say that every body has to be killed before the law's broken, one only has to show an intent, the willful pursuit of actions that could reasonably be expected to lead to the destruction.

It's clear to me (and the ICC) that if Israel persist in the course of action it's taken over the past ten months, along with the now far worse conditions in Gaza that include no sewage treatment, restricted food and water, no shelter, rapidly spreading polio and hepatitis, loss of electricity and sanitation in addition to schools being bombed every day families with no bread winner then it would lead to the destruction of all life in Gaza.

So I'm satisfied (and the ICC are about to issue arrest warrants) that there is a clear intent to commit genocide.

Liberate Gaza from Hamas and Islamic Jihad! Nearly there.

Will you be condemning this: or are Israeli "men" entitled to rape Arab men:

That's human scum, human filth, no better than the Nazi slime like Heydrich or Himmler. No wonder the dude raped a male prisoner, he's too fucking ugly to ever get a woman's pants off voluntarily.

Forum List

Back