Seriously, I can't support israel anymore

I dunno dude. I’m don’t support rape of any sort but at least a “man” is the correct species.

You really consider homosexuality more “depraved” than bestiality?

Forcing a human to submit to rape is morally more repugnant than forcing an animal, why am I having to explain this to people. Some here are instinctively looking at rape from the rapists standpoint not the victims, my how our world is sinking.

Forcing a human to submit to rape is morally more repugnant than forcing an animal, why am I having to explain this to people. Some here are instinctively looking at rape from the rapists standpoint not the victims, my how our world is sinking.
yes, horrific what the Muslims did to hundreds of Jewish girls and women. And they didn’t just rape them…..they sliced off their breasts, and then shot a gun up their vagina.

The Muslim savages wanted these poor Jewish girls to die the most horrifying, excruciating, humilating possible…

And the Sherlock creature is siding against the Jews.

I dunno dude. I’m don’t support rape of any sort but at least a “man” is the correct species.

You really consider homosexuality more “depraved” than bestiality?
Why in the world is that Sherlock creature defending the rape of the poor goat? It must be a Muslim thing.

At least homosexual men consent to it.

yes, horrific what the Muslims did to hundreds of Jewish girls and women. And they didn’t just rape them…..they sliced off their breasts, and then shot a gun up their vagina.
Except that's a lie, as anyone who has tried to verify will have found.
The Muslim savages wanted these poor Jewish girls to die the most horrifying, excruciating, humilating possible…
Except that's a lie, as anyone who has tried to verify will have found.

1723316981753.png

So please stop with the lying Lisa, its getting ridiculous, pathetic.

Hamas 'mass rape' claim lacks evidence. But it's being used to justify genocide

Jonathan Cook is a British journalist who has lived in Israel for years and won awards for his middle east reporting.

But the absence of evidence cannot be treated as evidence, as it is by Haaretz and the western media. Only those reading these two articles through an entirely ideological lens – one seeking to play on a racist trope of the primitive, savage, predatory Arab male so as to rationalise the mass slaughter of Palestinians in Gaza – can fail to notice that lack of meaningful evidence.

Regarding the claim that the Hamas leadership ordered its fighters to carry out rape, the main overview article cites David Katz, an Israeli police commander investigating the October 7 attack. According to Haaretz, he says “it’s premature to determine whether Hamas terrorists received specific instructions to commit rape”.

In other words, there is no evidence for such an order.

and

“According to a police source, so far, they have one witness account of a rape. The witness’ account was recently revealed in the media. She attested to seeing a woman being gang raped, mutilated and murdered…

“Senior security officials say that some of the terrorists from Hamas’ elite Nukhba Force unit and other Gazans held by the Shin Bet security service and the police have accused their comrades of sexual violence…

“The police also have dozens of accounts from Zaka volunteers and soldiers about women’s bodies being found inside homes without underwear. Those accounts also describe physical signs of sexual abuse on bodies at the crime scenes.”

and

The same Israelis and westerners who express concern that Israeli women are fearful of coming forward to tell of their experiences on October 7, as Elkayam-Levy stresses, have in the past shown precisely zero concern that Palestinian women, who live under a belligerent military occupation, have been fearful for decades of telling of their experiences at the hands of unaccountable Israeli soldiers.

However, unlike the lack of evidence that Hamas ordered rape as a weapon of war, we do have evidence – from the Israeli media – that an Israeli military leader encouraged Israeli soldiers to rape Palestinian women to “boost morale”.

Fuck Israel.

there is no genocide so quit lying, of the two sides only the Arabs call for Genocide of all Jews living in Israel.
That Sherlock creature is getting on my last nerve with his constant lies and denials. And you’re right - the only side whose actions fit the definition of genocide are the Arabs.

there is no genocide so quit lying, of the two sides only the Arabs call for Genocide of all Jews living in Israel.
I'm a grown adult and have read extensively of world affairs and geopolitics or over forty years. The concept of genocide, historic examples of it are readily available as are definitions. I'm content to describe the onslaught in Gaza as being genocidal, that is consistent with a desire to inflict genocide. I do not rely on CNN or FOX to tell me what reality is, I long ago learned how to decide such things for myself.

The definition of genocide does not define methods or timeframes, so the number of Gazans killed per month is immaterial, the point is if the actions Israel are taking continue as they have for the past ten months then it is inevitable that the population will be all but wiped out at some point and so that shows genocidal intent.

In addition the many statements issued by Knesset members and military spokesmen in Israel are also consistent with an intent to commit genocide and we can all read the ICJ and ICC opinions too.

So I will say that genocide is an opinion, my opinion and many others, the only way to prove it would be to arrest and prosecute Nazinyahu and put him on trial and let the defense and prosecution make their cases. But in my own personal informed opinion and looking at other examples of genocide, is that Israel really is engaged in genocide in Gaza.

Denial: Tyoical response of the Jew-hater.
Why should I believe claims that have no evidence? why should I believe claims from people who obstruct the gathering of evidence?

We have video evidence of Israeli "soldiers" raping a male prisoner and you say nothing, refuse to condemn. Then we have allegations of rape by Hamas with no evidence and even a Zionist government conspiring to obstruct gathering evidence and you jump up and down and scream "rape".

It's you who hates madam and one of the things you hate is truth.

Last edited:
Why should I believe claims that have no evidence? why should I believe claims from people who obstruct the gathering of evidence?

We have video evidence of Israeli "soldiers" raping a male prisoner and you say nothing, refuse to condemn. Then we have allegations of rape by Hamas with no evidence and even a government conspiring to obstruct gathering evidence and you jump up and down and scream "rape".

It's you who hates madam and one of the things you hate is truth.
Sorry…..you just called the Prime Minister of Israel Naziyahu - and then say nothing of the leader of the Muslim savages.

Antisemite through and through.

Sorry…..you just called the Prime Minister of Israel Naziyahu - and then say nothing of the leader of the Muslim savages.

Antisemite through and through.

Nazinyahu recently denied Hitler wanted to exterminate the Jews and you admire him, and you call me an antisemite? a holocaust denier?

1723319343772.png

So sorry lady, if you think only a Jew can criticize or condemn a Jew, you're living a delusion, I do not grant you that privilege, you are no more special than any other human being.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back