Trump is in trouble

And because of the last-minute switch, very little time to do it.

I say that when a party forces out its nominee and installs someone nobody even voted for at the last minute, all early voting should be curtailed. There’s even one state that has its early voting starting before the first debate.

The day Lamaka is elected the stock market will dive, if not crash.

I hope these folks' feel good vote will fill their bellies and keep their jobs secure in the recession.

LOL

Red Blooded Americans are refusing to enlist already.

Which is what they want.

They have pushed Woke BS into it and are Giddy HAPPY about Repub types leaving in droves.

Every Commie nation has taken over the military to seize power

Sure, at the higher levels. They still need our kids at the lower ranks though

Ask any who supports Harris what policies of hers they like, and all they say is “she’s not Trump.”

How they can think of electing a woman so empty-headed, and only in the spot she is due to female blackness, makes me sick to my stomach. If she wins, I will need anti-anxiety meds to deal with what will happen.

Because people are stupid. Namely, liberals are really, really, DEEPLY stupid.

If they were smarter, they wouldn't be liberals.

I don't believe in any polling anymore. It's gone from reporting real statistics to being a tool to shape public opinion.

The day Lamaka is elected the stock market will dive, if not crash.

I hope these folks' feel good vote will fill their bellies and keep their jobs secure in the recession.
I’m preparing for that. I’ve already annuitized part of my stock portfolio, and have moved a lot into cash.

What I’m worried about is my mom. Her very expensive ALF just raised the price by almost 10% due to the high inflation, and if we run out of money (it’s her money, but we use it to pay her expenses), it will be awful.

Three years ago we were in excellent shape. Then Biden happened.

Yes, it is.

Also, the senior living community I had in mind for myself (for later) is located in the county with 15% Muslim. By the time I age into it, the county could be 25% Muslim - and many of them will be in the old-age homes. How is a Jew going to be treated by the Muslim staff, and Muslim residents? Pretty scary.

And I always had Israel as a last resort if things turn too ugly here, but with the anti-Israel pro-Muslim Democrats, who knows if there still will be an Israel?

The best thing to be in the New America: a female black
The worst thing to be in the New America: a Jewish white

It's not out of the realm of possibility that the nation splits at that point. In that case if you can, consider a mid-sized city in a red state. I know you've had some bad experiences with Christians and shame on them, but I hope and trust you'd have a better experience with us than many others now.

I’m preparing for that. I’ve already annuitized part of my stock portfolio, and have moved a lot into cash.

What I’m worried about is my mom. Her very expensive ALF just raised the price by almost 10% due to the high inflation, and if we run out of money (it’s her money, but we use it to pay her expenses), it will be awful.

Three years ago we were in excellent shape. Then Biden happened.
When the crash us the money will be toilet paper

The media is blocking voters from knowing the truth about the DEI pick, who only weeks ago was such a drag on the ticket the Dems were debating how to dump such an idiot without incurring the attacks of “waaaacist!!!”

Yet now, with absolutely NO policy positions, and running on meaningless platitudes, combined with the most radical extreme record as senator, and an inability to formulate even a single paragraph, and running from reporters to hide how she’s an empty suit, and adding in a Communist-loving VP, and enabling Islamic terrorists…..she’s AHEAD?!

These polls have got to be skewed heavily to the idiots (the Democat voters). There is no way the majority of Americans are this braindead, ignorant, and gullible.

(Also, you can count on lots of anti-white proposals if they win.)

The majority of voters? When have the majority of voters EVER backed Trump? Y'all are the party of the Electoral College. Not the people.

It's not out of the realm of possibility that the nation splits at that point. In that case if you can, consider a mid-sized city in a red state. I know you've had some bad experiences with Christians and shame on them, but I hope and trust you'd have a better experience with us than many others now.
My work and fam are here. I am stuck for the foreseeable future

Forum List

Back