The Time Trump Faced Death In A Horrifying Helicopter Ride

At least he’s factual. Far from poopy pants joe

He wasn't in a helicopter that almost crashed. That's a lie. He wasn't in a helicopter with Willie Brown - ever. That was a lie. And Willie Brown never discussed Kamala Harris with Donald Trump. So what exactly was he "factual about"?

Trump addresses the Fake News...

View attachment 993331

View attachment 993329

Why hasn't Trump brought the receipts yet?

He said he had them.

He wasn't in a helicopter that almost crashed. That's a lie. He wasn't in a helicopter with Willie Brown - ever. That was a lie. And Willie Brown never discussed Kamala Harris with Donald Trump. So what exactly was he "factual about"?
You missed an earlier post, so fk off

Funny how Trump no longer wants to talk about his "shot to the head" as FOX kept pushing it. Why? Could it be because he doesn't even look like a bee stung him.
The fact is, he was shot, by a bullet, and that is really, really fucked up. If Trump had not turned his head in that moment, he would be dead now. We cannot be that country. We cannot go back to the insane Sixties.

I don't want Trump dead. I want to see Trump lose the election so we can all laugh our asses off at him to the day he dies of natural causes.

The fact is, he was shot, by a bullet, and that is really, really fucked up. If Trump had not turned his head in that moment, he would be dead now. We cannot be that country. We cannot go back to the insane Sixties.

I don't want Trump dead. I want to see Trump lose the election so we can all laugh our asses off at him to the day he dies of natural causes.
I wouldn't exactly say he was shot. He was shot at. A bullet or a fragment touched his ear.

HE doesn't go there anymore. Wonder why. Wonder why.

A sense of humor is a sign of intelligence and time and time again the left shows that it doesn't have a freaking clue about Trump's funny anecdotes.

Forum List

Back