The fact that Trump is hardly doing rallies and having Vance do them

If he was charged with being in possession of "classified" documents that he took with him while he was President I'd say that he was deserving of the same deference that all other former Presidents have been granted. I sure as hell wouldn't send a SWAT team to his home!

So if you're the fbi director you wouldn't raid the home of someone who refused to return government secrets that he stole from the national archives? Please answer that question. Trump was given over a year and a half to return all the classified documents. Something that no one would ever give a regular person. I would say that qualifies "deference." When you continue to keep something that doesn't belong to you, that's called stealing. That's why there was a warrant and a fbi raid on his home. If Biden had kept top secret documents and refused to return them, you wouldn't have the fbi raid his home? Go ahead and tell me you wouldn't have done it within 2 weeks, much less a year and a half later. LOL. Please.

The number 3 guy in the Biden DOJ leaves his position to take a job as an assistant prosecutor in a DA's office and you don't think that's strange?
Again...they waited 3 years to bring charges because they WANTED Trump to be on trial and stuck in a courtroom! Why do you think someone from each of his four trials had meetings with White House staff prior to charges being filed?

Does Trump look like he's stuck in a courtroom right now? lol. His trial dates have been pushed past election day. If he wins then he escapes justice. Try and make sense.

How much time has Trump been forced to spend in court rooms rather than campaigning? How much money has he been forced to spend on lawyers? What the Democrats have done disgusts me and should disgust any American with a sense of fair play. It's the kind of thing that's done in banana republics by despots. I can't believe that I've seen it happen here in the US.

You're disgusted with the fact that the law finally caught up with a criminal? What should disgust you is the fact that you've layed down any principles you may have had, just to support a reality tv show host as your king. This is precisely how fascists in other countries come to power. A dictator doesn't take control without a good portion of support from the people. The irony of your last statement is you are the one who supports a wannabe despot. Despots are typically the ones attempting to overturn elections and take power for themselves. Who exactly does that sound like to you? You're living in the wrong country my friend, you'd be much happier in Russia or China.

Forum List

Back