Scary taboo- What kind of a man thinks a woman should be President Of The United States?

I have a lot more to go with this question but I’d like to keep the OP simple.
Do testosterone filled men support the notion or is this a low-T thing only?

Full Disclosure:
I have three daughters and the idea of a woman becoming the leader of the free world seems retarded to me….my wife and daughters feel the same way.
Are we just old-fashioned? Where have women leaders been successful at this scale? Where have kinda black women leaders been successful at any scale?
I think a female world leader (such as Margaret Thatcher) is very rare and Kamala just doesn't qualify.

Democrats aren't Americans. They are, you are, the enemy of all Americans. Democrats are Marxists, evil, twisted, satanic.

Sure they are. And they outnumber republicans.

You've just allowed your politics to drive you so mad....that you see enormous swaths of our nation as 'the enemy'.

We're just folks.

It's the other way 'round. The DNC sees Patriotic Americans as the enemy.

Can you quote the DNC saying that? Or is that silly game you play where you cite your imagination as evidence again, making up whatever you wish?

That may be the gold standard in the echo chamber. But outside it, you play-pretending doesn't amount to much.

You're not the DNC, buddy.

We see each other as enemy camps.
Maybe but, Democrats have a special hatred for MAGAs. Such virulent hatred is not represented in the Republican party when it comes to Biden or even Harris. If you want to see real hatred, tell a TDSer how great Trump was for our country. They'll likely explode. They're all groomed to hate one man for no real reason. Trump didn't overtax them, inflation was almost non existent, fuel prices were affordable, food was more affordable we were not in any wars.

The bad shit that happened during Trump's administration was constant chanting by the Democrats how Trump was a Russian, was an illegitimate POTUS, etc.

I don't see MAGA as my enemy. Or republicans. I see them as rubes who have been duped into being worse versions of themselves by Mr. "I am your retribution"

Nothing says Christian like "I am your retribution."
You cannot help yourself. As a democrat you must follow any non evil twisted democrat and suck out what energy you can.

Maybe but, Democrats have a special hatred for MAGAs. Such virulent hatred is not represented in the Republican party when it comes to Biden or even Harris. If you want to see real hatred, tell a TDSer how great Trump was for our country. They'll likely explode. They're all groomed to hate one man for no real reason. Trump didn't overtax them, inflation was almost non existent, fuel prices were affordable, food was more affordable we were not in any wars.

The bad shit that happened during Trump's administration was constant chanting by the Democrats how Trump was a Russian, was an illegitimate POTUS, etc.
Democrats lie and say none of that is true. Prices now are way lower than when Trump was president. One of the many reasons why democrats are not worthy of respect.

You cannot help yourself. As a democrat you must follow any non evil twisted democrat and suck out what energy you can.

Or....you've just been cooking in the insanity of your echo-chamber for too long and now see your fellow Americans are your enemies.

I'm sure Putin is thrilled.

I'm an American. You've been in the batshit echo chamber so long you see Americans as your enemy.
You might be American by technicality but that's it….“American” has always been a behavioral thing…There was a time when we all shared the same behaviors, core beliefs, principles, morals and values. We spoke the same language, practiced the same religion, we cherished our rich history, our traditions, heritage and culture, we valued our right to sovereignty, we wanted the same things for our nation and it’s future, the parties were separated by little things….THEN Leftism was born.
Leftism is America’s existential threat.

You might be American by technicality but that's it….“American” has always been a behavioral thing…There was a time when we all shared the same behaviors, core beliefs, principles, morals and values. We spoke the same language, practiced the same religion, we cherished our rich history, our traditions, heritage and culture, we valued our right to sovereignty, we wanted the same things for our nation and it’s future, the parties were separated by little things….THEN Leftism was born.
Leftism is America’s existential threat.

"Leftism" is just acknowledging that we're all folks. And that its a person's actions that define them. Not their gender, not if they're gay, or black. But what they do.

Its a lesson you never taught your own daughters. Instead, indoctrinating them to believe that because they are women, they are less.

Its so goddamn sad that their own father doesn't believe in them. And that I, a stranger, believe in your wife and daughters more than you do, Storm Front.

Democrats lie and say none of that is true. Prices now are way lower than when Trump was president. One of the many reasons why democrats are not worthy of respect.
Well, good luck to them. This is the American economy not some Marxist fantasy.

Or....you've just been cooking in the insanity of your echo-chamber for too long and now see your fellow Americans are your enemies.

I'm sure Putin is thrilled.
You are the folks who call Trump supporters 'MAGATS' or 'basket of deplorables' and spreading that bullshit around like a Toro with diarrhea.

It's official. The OP is a bigot idiot. I wonder if that broad brush he carries ever gets heavy.

Forum List

Back