Scary taboo- What kind of a man thinks a woman should be President Of The United States?

Further, my daughters see acting as a traditional woman as a true blessing….Giving birth, raising children, taking care of the household, supporting an ambitious husband and achieving together….All things to very proud of…Things that make the world go-round, things that define the meaning of life.

And tough shit if they have other dreams or ambitions. You're such a great dad. :rolleyes:

You do not define the 'meaning of life' for anyone but yourself. Your ego is out of control.

So Christian.

If you're ever curious why The Right Stuff and other right wing dating sites are just a bunch of dudes bumping their dicks together.......you're demonstrating why.

If you're ever curious why fewer and fewer young people are embracing Christianity and why self identification as a Christian is plummeting in this country, you're demonstrating that too.

You strike me as a fella that's definitely gonna have step grandkids.

This guy has nothing to do with Christianity. The majority of Christians do not 'think' like he does.

And tough shit if they have other dreams or ambitions. You're such a great dad. :rolleyes:

You do not define the 'meaning of life' for anyone but yourself. Your ego is out of control.

To White Supremecist Christians, women are less. Their daughters are less. Their wives and sisters are less.

I think far more highly of Broke's wife and daughters than he does.

Acting as a traditional woman means they lack the capacity to be leaders?

Or did you just teach your daughters that they are less because they're women?
That’s just purple hair people spin/propaganda. Real women (not butch) know they aren’t built to hunt for dinner, to protect the family, to benchpress 500lbs or to be the leader of the free world.
They see no shame in any of that…it wasn’t until the emergence of the Harpy Eagle types that anybody did.

This guy has nothing to do with Christianity. The majority of Christians do not 'think' like he does.

So this guy isn't a Christian? Or he doesn't think like Broke does?

Yeah, they have to create barriers in the streets to hold back all the young women fighting amongst themselves for the chance to be treated like that.

Someone remind the OP that Queen Victoria lead and ruled England when it was the most powerful nation on earth

That’s just purple hair people spin/propaganda. Real women (not butch) know they aren’t built to hunt for dinner, to protect the family, to benchpress 500lbs or to be the leader of the free world.
They see no shame in any of that…it wasn’t until the emergence of the Harpy Eagle types that anybody did.

Dude, I don't need hair dye to think more of your wife and daughters than you do.

Just remember…The purple hair people, nutless PC controlled concession making ‘cuntservatives’ and the like MUST take the default position of complete opposition to ANYTHING and all things traditional, conventional and in direct alignment with our core workings.
NOTE….all of the posters in this thread who think I’m crazy for the OP believe a woman can have a penis.
Now….As you were.
Someone needs a hug! 🤗

Dude, I don't need hair dye to think more of your wife and daughters than you do.
Meanwhile the purple hair people households continue turning out pajama pant wearing estrogen filled suicidal beta males, pole puffers, rug munchers, men in dresses, lifelong gamers who won’t join the military, kids on anxiety and depression meds…etc etc….But yeah, Jeff Bezos is running Amazon wrong and I’m doing it wrong in my household….ain’t that right Harpy Eagle Harry Dresden ?

Meanwhile the purple hair people households continue turning out pajama pant wearing estrogen filled suicidal beta males, pole puffers, rug munchers, men in dresses, lifelong gamers who won’t join the military, kids on anxiety and depression meds…etc etc….But yeah, Jeff Bezos is running Amazon wrong and I’m doing it wrong in my household….ain’t that right Harpy Eagle Harry Dresden ?

Meanwhile, many, many women are superb leaders. And millions more are raised to understand that they are far more capable than you've conditioned your wife and daughter to believe they are.

You indoctrinating your daughters to believe they are less.....has nothing to do with hair dye.

Why do you lack the balls to address the list of places where have women leaders been successful?

Does your wife have them in her purse?

Why do you lack the balls to address the list of places where have women leaders been successful?

Does your wife have them in her purse?

I have a lot more to go with this question but I’d like to keep the OP simple.
Do testosterone filled men support the notion or is this a low-T thing only?

Full Disclosure:
I have three daughters and the idea of a woman becoming the leader of the free world seems retarded to me….my wife and daughters feel the same way.
Are we just old-fashioned? Where have women leaders been successful at this scale? Where have kinda black women leaders been successful at any scale?
You seem to be ga ga over Kari Lake

Forum List

Back