Scary taboo- What kind of a man thinks a woman should be President Of The United States?

The U.S., the greatest most powerful nation on Earth….Founded by men, built, run and funded by men….led by 43 legitimate men as POTUS….WHY AND THE FUCK would even a purple hair weirdo believe it’s time to have some mutt woman with a foreigners name run it?
Imagine some whacko telling Jeff Bezos he’s been running Amazon all wrong and that a mutt woman with an African name could do it better.
Pull your head from your woke ass just once bud…Shit just doesn’t add up.
think you will get anyone to agree with you?...

what hair?....

what hair?....
The Harpy Eagle types…See below.
IMG_2483.jpeg

The U.S., the greatest most powerful nation on Earth….Founded by men, built, run and funded by men….led by 43 legitimate men as POTUS….WHY AND THE FUCK would even a purple hair weirdo believe it’s time to have some mutt woman with a foreigners name run it?
Imagine some whacko telling Jeff Bezos he’s been running Amazon all wrong and that a mutt woman with an African name could do it better.
Pull your head from your woke ass just once bud…Shit just doesn’t add up.

Why do you lack the balls to address the list of places where have women leaders been successful?

Does your wife have them in her purse?

You mean like my wife, my daughters and all sane legitimate REAL Conservatives?

Chances are you daughters just say what you want to hear so you do not disown them.

Once you are dead and gone they will finally be allowed to be honest.

Chances are you daughters just say what you want to hear so you do not disown them.

Once you are dead and gone they will finally be allowed to be honest.
hahaha…I love it when purple hair people try to pretend that everyone must be as fucked in the head as they are.
Believe or not bud…ALL good, real core Americans still believe men and women have defined roles in the cycle of life. You have said before that a woman can have a penis…so, I mean, really….it’s hard to take your opinion seriously on any matter these days.

hahaha…I love it when purple hair people try to pretend that everyone must be as fucked in the head as they are.
Believe or not bud…ALL good, real core Americans still believe men and women have defined roles in the cycle of life. You have said before that a woman can have a penis…so, I mean, really….it’s hard to take your opinion seriously on any matter these days.

The 'purple hair people' being anyone who thinks more of your wife and daughters than you?

Because you've raised them to believe they are less.

You mean like my wife, my daughters and all sane legitimate REAL Conservatives?

Such a shame that you limit your daughters' potential because they are female. You don't have to be a racist or a misogynist to be conservative, you don't get to define what it means. And most are neither.

The 'purple hair people' being anyone who thinks more of your wife and daughters than you?

Because you've raised them to believe they are less.
You think so highly of them that you can’t define what they are….you support men competing against them in their athletics. They know better and you’d hate them….They are Christians, they’re traditional, they’re pretty, straight, normal/conventional, extremely moral, principled, disciplined and self sufficient.
Trust me, they are everything you Twilight Zoners hate.

Such a shame that you limit your daughters' potential because they are female. You don't have to be a racist or a misogynist to be conservative, you don't get to define what it means. And most are neither.
I defined nothing. I showed you what a conservative is earlier and you ignored it. You are a CINO, you are not a conservitive.
IMG_2481.jpeg

You think so highly of them that you can’t define what they are….you support men competing against them in their athletics. They know better and you’d hate them….They are Christians, they’re traditional, they’re pretty, straight, normal/conventional, extremely moral, principled, disciplined and self sufficient.
Trust me, they are everything you Twilight Zoners hate.

You've raised your daughters and conditioned your wife to believe that they can't be effective leaders. That they are less capable because they are women.

Christian? I'm just asking.

So your objection is more because she's bi-racial/Black than because she's female?

Queen Elisabeth ruled England for
70 years and 214 days

She was queen regnant of 32 sovereign states over the course of her lifetime and remained the monarch of 15 realms by the time of her death. Her reign of 70 years and 214 days is the longest of any British monarch or female monarch, and the second-longest verified reign of any monarch of a sovereign state in history.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_II
Nope

First of all, lots of black patriarchal men are utterly against a female leader. And they are also very much against the feminized black man that waves the BLM flag, whining like a baby about slavery in America when they know Africans own slaves too. The proud black man speaks fondly of their history and doesn’t complain nonstop like the pro BLM feminize man does.

The patriarchal black man stands against drug use, rap music, and is for traditional values. They are against abortion. So you’re just making this up when you talk about the original poster being against a black female leader who identifies as both Indian and black whatever suits her. Some men and women are simply against having female leaders for different reasons.

Just remember…The purple hair people, nutless PC controlled concession making ‘cuntservatives’ and the like MUST take the default position of complete opposition to ANYTHING and all things traditional, conventional and in direct alignment with our core workings.
NOTE….all of the posters in this thread who think I’m crazy for the OP believe a woman can have a penis.
Now….As you were.
Show me where I said that or STFU.

Further, my daughters see acting as a traditional woman as a true blessing….Giving birth, raising children, taking care of the household, supporting an ambitious husband and achieving together….All things to be very proud of…Things that make the world go-round, things that define the meaning of life.

You've raised your daughters and conditioned your wife to believe that they can't be effective leaders. That they are less capable because they are women.

Christian? I'm just asking.
It’s in the book over and over again….I’ve raised my daughters to trust God’s will, to behave like traditional core Americans did/do.
Why does that bother you? How do you think this once great nation was built and pillared?

Further, my daughters see acting as a traditional woman as a true blessing….Giving birth, raising children, taking care of the household, supporting an ambitious husband and achieving together….All things to very proud of…Things that make the world go-round, things that define the meaning of life.

Acting as a traditional woman means they lack the capacity to be leaders?

Or did you just teach your daughters that they are less because they're women?

It’s in the book over and over again….I’ve raised my daughters to trust God’s will, to behave like traditional core Americans did/do.
Why does that bother you? How do you think this once great nation was built and pillared?

So Christian.

If you're ever curious why The Right Stuff and other right wing dating sites are just a bunch of dudes bumping their dicks together.......you're demonstrating why.

If you're ever curious why fewer and fewer young people are embracing Christianity and why self identification as a Christian is plummeting in this country, you're demonstrating that too.

You strike me as a fella that's definitely gonna have step grandkids.

Forum List

Back