Scary taboo- What kind of a man thinks a woman should be President Of The United States?

No women shouldn't be the president. There is a reason why throughout the worlds history men have almost always been the leader. It's in mens DNA to be leaders, it isn't diminishing women at all to recognize that.

In today's world it's even harder to vote for a woman because soooooooo many of them have a chip on their shoulder and feel like they have to prove something. Those people spell disaster every time man or woman.

With that spoken I can see the exceptions. Like Tulsi gabbard. Id vote for her. She is strong, smart, doesn't sugar coat things, loves her country, strongly believes in American morals and standards and values and pride, and she is smart. She would be one of the exceptions. So I can't say across the board a woman should be president because there are exceptions but they are rare.

I'm guessing you're 75+ in age, not to mention short sighted. Sad to see so many misogynists in here.

That implies that men can vote away your rights as well. Keep going down that path to your own downfall.
It is amazing how facts destroy people. Kings use to chop off heads too! WTF. All factual data no matter how haunting you find it. I supposed truths hurt.

It is amazing how facts destroy people. Kings use to chop off heads too! WTF. All factual data no matter how haunting you find it. I supposed truths hurt.

What's facts would those be?

It has nothing to do with your 'truth', if you want to believe that men can vote away your rights, which according to COTUS isn't supposed to be possible, you're undermining the entire premise of our constitutional republic. All to 'prove' that 'men' gave women the right to vote. :rolleyes:

I'm guessing you're 75+ in age, not to mention short sighted. Sad to see so many misogynists in here.

Nope. I'm 48.

But that is a compliment to be considered 75 years old, they are more experienced, have lived to see more of how the real world works, watched history for themselves go by, and so on.

And I don't think you know what misogyny really is. I didn't demean women, didn't express any hatred, or anything like that. My examples were all accurate. In fact I even expressly said I would vote for tulsi gabbard, that's a woman by the way, because she is a prime example of a woman that could be president.

And you seem to be confusing with having an opinion to be closed minded based purely on the fact it isn't your opinion. You're the closed minded one because you didn't bother to engage in conversation, didn't ask questions, didn't counter point me or anything. You simply slung out some pitiful half assed insults and walked away. That is closed minded

Nope. I'm 48.

But that is a compliment to be considered 75 years old, they are more experienced, have lived to see more of how the real world works, watched history for themselves go by, and so on.

And I don't think you know what misogyny really is. I didn't demean women, didn't express any hatred, or anything like that. My examples were all accurate. In fact I even expressly said I would vote for tulsi gabbard, that's a woman by the way, because she is a prime example of a woman that could be president.

And you seem to be confusing with having an opinion to be closed minded based purely on the fact it isn't your opinion. You're the closed minded one because you didn't bother to engage in conversation, didn't ask questions, didn't counter point me or anything. You simply slung out some pitiful half assed insults and walked away. That is closed minded

You stated that women couldn't be leaders, or that it was 'very rare'. Short sighted.

I think I was right on the mark. :dunno:

misogyny, hatred or prejudice against women, typically exhibited by men. It is generally accepted that misogyny is a consequence of patriarchy (male-dominated society), and the term may be applied to certain individuals as well as larger systems, societies, or cultures.

You stated that women couldn't be leaders, or that it was 'very rare'. Short sighted.

I think I was right on the mark. :dunno:

misogyny, hatred or prejudice against women, typically exhibited by men. It is generally accepted that misogyny is a consequence of patriarchy (male-dominated society), and the term may be applied to certain individuals as well as larger systems, societies, or cultures.

And again a display of not wanting to engage in conversation, just closed ended one off comments ignoring 75% of what I said. I'll just add you to the ignore list because I can see trying to talk to you is a waste of time.

I hope the good Lord helps you open up more.

Have a good day.

And again a display of not wanting to engage in conversation, just closed ended one off comments ignoring 75% of what I said. I'll just add you to the ignore list because I can see trying to talk to you is a waste of time.

I hope the good Lord helps you open up more.

Have a good day.

It seems to me that you're the one that doesn't want to 'engage in conversation'. I'm sorry that your experiences thus far in life have not provided you with any strong women who are just as capable and intelligent as men, and certainly capable of being leaders. I didn't ignore any of what you said, what specifically did I 'ignore'?

What's facts would those be?

It has nothing to do with your 'truth', if you want to believe that men can vote away your rights, which according to COTUS isn't supposed to be possible, you're undermining the entire premise of our constitutional republic. All to 'prove' that 'men' gave women the right to vote. :rolleyes:
that men voted for women's right to vote? The discussion we were having? fk

I have a lot more to go with this question but I’d like to keep the OP simple.
Do testosterone filled men support the notion or is this a low-T thing only?

Full Disclosure:
I have three daughters and the idea of a woman becoming the leader of the free world seems retarded to me….my wife and daughters feel the same way.
Are we just old-fashioned? Where have women leaders been successful at this scale? Where have kinda black women leaders been successful at any scale?

Didn't you also raise your daughters to be white supremacists?

Are you Christian? Just asking.

You're stupid. Why can't a woman lead in America? They've led in other countries.
A change of mindset is need here. A woman can bring that. I don't think you or your family was thinking this way when Haley was in it. And if Haley was the woman running, you'd be just fine.

Threads like this make me ashamed to be a member of the human race. 🤦‍♀️

(And in case this needs to be said, of course I don't want Kamala to get in office. But it has nothing to do with her being a woman. It's because she's a corrupt, ditzy, amoral, commie/globalist traitor)

Dayum. Bigot much?

So your objection is more because she's bi-racial/Black than because she's female?

Queen Elisabeth ruled England for
70 years and 214 days

She was queen regnant of 32 sovereign states over the course of her lifetime and remained the monarch of 15 realms by the time of her death. Her reign of 70 years and 214 days is the longest of any British monarch or female monarch, and the second-longest verified reign of any monarch of a sovereign state in history.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_II

Nuff said.

Assuming you're not trolling, why would a person's anatomical parts have any bearing at all on the ability to govern an independent state? And assuming again that you're not trolling, I have to say your screen name reflects you perfectly. A thread like this shows what a loser you are.

I don't know why you're bringing up Trump to me, I'm not a Trump supporter. And corrupt doesn't necessarily mean convicted of crimes. By that logic Al Capone was only a little corrupt. :rolleyes: I was talking about her character.

And since you asked, here are just a few things :

Better Question:
What kind of Woman thinks a Man should be President?

dam loser i didnt think you were afraid of woman that much...or does she have to be a white die hard righty before you approve?...

In a head-to-head matchup between Trump and Michelle Obama, Dear Leader gets thrashed by the Black woman. Wouldn`t that make some MAGA heads explode? :eek:

Honestly, these people are allowed to vote... That shows the real tolerance in our society...

What would be scary is if the OP was in charge of anything..

Real men, not little rebellious boys!

#COMEONMAN

Getting off to list of nations that have never had a female leader is the one thing that would make me think about voting for Harris.

Antediluvian...

You seem to think little of females including yer daughters.

I believe that your wife and daughters learned a long time ago that it's best to tell you what you want to hear.

Old-fashioned?

Yes, like all bigotry is.

Threads like this ought to make Republicans be ashamed of being Republicans

I couldn't have less respect for anyone than Harpy Asshole, but I think you may just have beat him. You're a conservative? Not in my book.

Pretty much anything you post. Take your pick.

So get the fuck out, loser.

The largest empires and Democracies have been run by women.
Great Britain
Imperial Russia
The Austrian Empire
India
China

All of your cohorts and you sure do not know much about history in any manner.
How laughable is your comment! Extremely!

When you were a child, you took a thorough ass beating from a Girl scout. We get that. Perhaps there`s another reason for your hatred of women. They all rejected you.

Didn't you also raise your daughters to be white supremacists?

Are you Christian? Just asking.

The OP is a closet case.
Just remember…The purple hair people, nutless PC controlled concession making ‘cuntservatives’ and the like MUST take the default position of complete opposition to ANYTHING and all things traditional, conventional and in direct alignment with our core workings.
NOTE….all of the posters in this thread who think I’m crazy for the OP believe a woman can have a penis.
Now….As you were.

NOTE….all of the posters in this thread who think I’m crazy for the OP believe a woman can have a penis.

Now you are just stuck with lying because your OP has been destroyed.

Why do you lack the balls to address the list of places where have women leaders been successful?

Does your wife have them in her purse?

Just remember…The purple hair people, nutless PC controlled concession making ‘cuntservatives’ and the like MUST take the default position of complete opposition to ANYTHING and all things traditional, conventional and in direct alignment with our core workings.
Now….As you were.
i dont believe that.....were did you get that idea?....

Now you are just stuck with lying because your OP has been destroyed.

Why do you lack the balls to address the list of places where have women leaders been successful?

Does your wife have them in her purse?
The U.S., the greatest most powerful nation on Earth….Founded by men, built, run and funded by men….led by 43 legitimate men as POTUS….WHY AND THE FUCK would even a purple hair weirdo believe it’s time to have some mutt woman with a foreigners name run it?
Imagine some whacko telling Jeff Bezos he’s been running Amazon all wrong and that a mutt woman with an African name could do it better.
Pull your head from your woke ass just once bud…Shit just doesn’t add up.

Forum List

Back