What if we are wrong and most Americans support Harris?

We have some troublesome prospects. I don’t know if it’s the fake media creating the idea that Harris is more popular compared to Trump, but there are some problems. That there are any Americans who support Harris is astonishing as she supports racism against white men through her support for wokeness and BLM.

I hope I’m wrong, but the problem might be the American population where most of them are left-wing lunatics. And it will inevitably lead to a horrible country. We already have a situation now where home. Prices are so high that the middle class can’t afford to buy a new home in 99% of the country. Left wingers seem to not care about this. Maybe they’re addicted to drugs. Maybe They are happy with the legalization of dope across the country, happy living in their parents home playing video games , being lonely never doing anything of substance.

Every day Democrats lie or misrepresented what Republicans have to say. We Republicans and patriots including Democrats who don’t agree with Harris stand against the racism of the left. Who knows what the future is for America.
I mean the left has a complete lock on our education system, Hollywood and the media. They crank out propaganda 24/7. Its amazing that republicans win any elections at all. :dunno:

With the media peddling nonstop lies for them, and democrats flooding the nation with millions of illegals, chances are they will eventually end up winning all elections.

At some point the left will have enough power to legalize all these illegals, then they will offer free handouts to all of them on the tax payers dime, and they wont ever lose another election. It will destroy our nation, but they will have the power. Democrats WILL bankrupt us eventually through this scheme. Its simply a matter of time.

Last edited:
We have some troublesome prospects. I don’t know if it’s the fake media creating the idea that Harris is more popular compared to Trump, but there are some problems. That there are any Americans who support Harris is astonishing as she supports racism against white men through her support for wokeness and BLM.

I hope I’m wrong, but the problem might be the American population where most of them are left-wing lunatics. And it will inevitably lead to a horrible country. We already have a situation now where home. Prices are so high that the middle class can’t afford to buy a new home in 99% of the country. Left wingers seem to not care about this. Maybe they’re addicted to drugs. Maybe They are happy with the legalization of dope across the country, happy living in their parents home playing video games , being lonely never doing anything of substance.

Every day Democrats lie or misrepresented what Republicans have to say. We Republicans and patriots including Democrats who don’t agree with Harris stand against the racism of the left. Who knows what the future is for America.
There is no. . "we."

Stop thinking of it as an "us," against "them," paradigm.

And yes, many of the MAGA folks, have, for years and years and years, been suffering under this delusion that they FAR outnumber those who loath Trump and his movement. This is false. They just tend to be more vocal, and more active on the internet.

The number of folks that love Trump, and hate Trump and MAGA, are roughly equal.

The moderates and independents have shifted ever so slightly again, but it is minuscule. Don't let establishment and government media gas-light you into believing that the DNC and Kamala have this in the bag. The don't, not by any stretch of the imagination.

Likewise, if left wishes to move the needle, they will eventually have to do interviews, debates, and tell the public their plans. . . whether or not they are telling the truth? meh.

Much will be determined with that first debate in September.

The polls in the swing states, which is where this will be decided, are roughly even in the public mind right now.

The folks that the DNC really needs to show up and vote for her, in their base, are not convinced. These are the folks that are opposed to the Middle East policy, and they don't care about them, clearly. She purposely did NOT choose Shipiro for that reason, yet it has fooled NO ONE in her base.

. . . and she is a TERRIBLE politician at handling this internal division. . . it is crazy how bad she is. :lol:

Her own left foot is Trump's best hope, TBH.

Kamala Harris confronts protesters at her campaign rally: ‘I'm speaking'​

Aug 8, 2024

Last edited:
Then it’s time to burn this motherfucker to the ground and start over from scratch.
That will probably happen within a decade or two. The moment that democrats have complete control over the political system, there will no longer be a need for red states to remain in the Union.

Last edited:
She will not win. Propaganda only goes so far and no fake leftyvirus ballots this time.
She and Sponge Brains Shits Pants didn't win last time, either.

But they got the most ballots.

How do we stop that? Simple. We need volunteers in "Battleground" States that are willing to do what it takes to secure a fair and honest victory for The People of The United States and keep our government out of the control of the CRIMINAL Group calling themselves the DNC.

I'm in Florida, which is a slam-dunk. We catch you fucking around with elections down here, we prosecute. So..... Just don't. You won't like Jail in Florida.

How do we stop that? Simple. We need volunteers in "Battleground" States that are will to do what it takes to secure a fair and honest victory for The People of The United States and keep our government out of the control of the CRIMINAL Group calling themselves the DNC.

I'm in Florida, which is a slam-dunk. We catch you fucking around with elections down here, we prosecute. So..... Just don't. You won't like Jail in Florida.
You are exactly right. Stop the cheating.

How do we stop that? Simple. We need volunteers in "Battleground" States that are will to do what it takes to secure a fair and honest victory for The People of The United States and keep our government out of the control of the CRIMINAL Group calling themselves the DNC.

Im not sure we can beat the media propaganda machine. They used to be more subtle with their bias. Now they just outright lie without any shame and the public believes them. How do you compete against that?. :dunno:

If Kamala Harris wins, which appears more likely every day, it will be because the GOP nominated a felon whose mind is broken and who is on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Trump is incapable of staying on message to say nothing of his incomprehensible and deranged tweets and public comments.

The excuse for Trump losing the election because of cheating is only for those incapable of accepting the reality of Trump's own shortcomings and failures.

That will probably happen within a decade or two. The moment that democrats have a lock on the political system, there will no longer be a need for red states to remain in the Union.
I’m talking about burning the whole thing down… red/blie/purple/green or whatever. Only from the ashes can we rebuild a proper society in this country.

If Kamala Harris wins, which appears more likely every day, it will be because the GOP nominated a felon whose mind is broken and who is on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Trump is incapable of staying on message to say nothing of his incomprehensible and deranged tweets and public comments.

The excuse of Trump losing for cheating are only for those incapable of accepting the reality of Trump's own shortcomings and failures.
Take off the facediaper and breathe some oxygen.
Does the sound of the wind blowing through your ears bother you dimbot?

The excuse for Trump losing the election because of cheating is only for those incapable of accepting the reality of Trump's own shortcomings and failures.
Tell us how it appears likely.

Take off the facediaper and breathe some oxygen.
Does the sound of the wind blowing through your ears bother you dimbot?
Call me all the names you want, but you are in for a rude awakening. Trump is nosediving in the polls. Unless he changes his approach, which is highly unlikely, he will lose.

I’m talking about burning the whole thing down… red/blie/purple/green or whatever. Only from the ashes can we rebuild a proper society in this country.
We arent there yet. The civil war will happen AFTER the US goes bankrupt. Thats when the public will become desperate and the fear of authorities will be secondary to starvation. Once the people are hungry, this nation will burn.

If Kamala Harris wins, which appears more likely every day, it will be because the GOP nominated a felon whose mind is broken and who is on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Trump is incapable of staying on message to say nothing of his incomprehensible and deranged tweets and public comments. .
Has the Republican Party proposed an alternative to Trump whining a knock-off clone of what’s on the other side the aisle?… I don’t think so. They’re all RINOs, moderates or quasi/Democrats.

Until the party can come up with a different individual who can earn the support of the Right-Wing, Trump will be the face of the party.

It's entirely possible. There's no reason that Kamala Harris can't win, but right now she's in the honeymoon period. It won't last and when things go back to normal I don't see how she's a better candidate than Joe Biden. She doesn't have Biden's cognitive issues, but Biden is better at connecting with actual humans generally. Remember that she never made it to Iowa in 2020 because even Democrats don't like her that much. She's a former prosecutor who threw the book at nonviolent drug offenders and laughed when she was asked if she ever smoked pot, and she's a part of an administration that is currently arming Israel while they decimate Gaza. You can feel about those issues however you want personally, but those are not popular positions among a sizable portion of the Democratic base let alone independent voters. So Trump voters are more energized this election than the last one, and what should be Harris voters have plenty of reasons to not support her at all.

That said, of course she can win. Anything can happen between now and November. I just personally think as things stand now Trump has a better shot at beating her than he did Biden. I've been wrong before though.
well first explain one thing she's actually done for the country since she's been in office? One!!!

Im not sure we can beat the media propaganda machine. They used to be more subtle with their bias. Now they just outright lie without any shame and the public believes them. How do you compete against that?. :dunno:
That really is a problem but the tide is turning on the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Media.

Nobody trusts them anymore. NOBODY. Not even their most obedient sycophants. I wouldn't trust the media to tell me what day it is. everything they do, everything they touch is tainted with politics. Even their advice columns. And their 'news' is unreadable.

The people it DOES influence are mostly dimocrap voters already...... The weak-minded, the uninformed, the single-issue "MAH VAGINA!" and "I bees discriminated against!" and they're starting to lose most Black Males anymore. Black Men aren't falling for the bullshit anymore.

I has a saying I used in here from time to time and it's still true, but less so -- "He Who tells the people what to think does not need to be King."

But the DISGUSTING FILTH is losing its influence more and more each day. Even some dimocraps are disgusted with how they abandoned Biden. I doubt it lasts long. dims are such back-stabbing scum. But it's something.

You can't fix most dimocraps. They're too scuzzy, too dishonest, too dyed-in-the-wool grifters and scam artists.

But maybe we can get them to stay home and suck each other off on election day.

they call that willfully

Democrats vote as they are told without thinking
11767134.gif

Forum List

Back