WSJ Calls Trump a Lunatic

No kidding. I wonder what took them so long?

WSJ calls Trump a lunatic .

But we can’t ignore the giant Republican problem either: None of us are in any doubt what we are being asked to vote for on the Republican ticket.​

I watched in its entirety and then, perhaps hoping that the written version might yield hidden intelligence not evident to the ear, read the transcript of the press conference Donald Trump held at Mar-a-Lago last week. Houston, we have a problem. ...​

By my calculation, about one-third of Mr. Trump’s remarks fell into three categories: false, obtuse or lunatic.​

This is actual an op-Ed by Gerald Baker not anything from the editorial board of rhe WSJ

Okay.

But what do you think of the batshit insane Mar a Lago press conference?

That was probably as bad as we have seen Trump. It was astounding.
It's information overload....
He knows too much minutia of details and can't spit out a clear message. (Clinton had that problem sometimes)
He was never that great of a statesman originally. Good, sharp, and clear thinker....but he is slowing down....and never has been a great statesman.

Reagan? Great statesman....nobody in recent memory was better. Obama was a good runner up. He talked way too slowly for his own good....but it helped him tremendously. I didn't agree with much of what he said publicly but it was always clear and understood. As a result he's number 2 statesman in recent history.

Trump? 26th out of 12. Biden?....he didn't know there was a reason to talk clearly. Even 20+ years ago the only times Biden was clear was when he was stealing (plagiarizing) other people's speeches.

Bush and Gore was a great matchup....both were evenly matched. Bush had a tiny bit more substance to his speeches usually...and it got him the Presidency. But Gore was no slouch by any means. There's no way that Trump could beat Gore in a debate today.

But we can’t ignore the giant Republican problem either: None of us are in any doubt what we are being asked to vote for on the Republican ticket.​

I watched in its entirety and then, perhaps hoping that the written version might yield hidden intelligence not evident to the ear, read the transcript of the press conference Donald Trump held at Mar-a-Lago last week. Houston, we have a problem. ...​

By my calculation, about one-third of Mr. Trump’s remarks fell into three categories: false, obtuse or lunatic.​

Pay wall.

Can the loon articulate any actual point about Trump policy?

Does the writer explain why open borders, defunding the police, transgenderism for kids, and war with Russia and Iran is such a good thing?

Democrats were able to recognize that Joe was a liability. And ask that he drop out. Joe listened.

Trump listens only to his own ego. And regardless of his cognitive decline, will cling to his nomination for his own benefit.
asked my foot .. they pressured him to drop out.. it was a soft coup implemented of bad poll numbers .. or do you honestly believe they didn't know about his cognitive issues that the right has been pointing out for over 4 yrs .. face it ! the right told you the truth about your candidate while the left lied and covered up for him until said lie was no longer believable ...

One author with an opinion not the WSJ.

Idiot

Hahahahahahaha

You, sir, get a punch on your cult self debasing card, good for a free frosty at Wendy's
Trump has something for you too on election day....

1723503895220.png

asked my foot .. they pressured him to drop out.. it was a soft coup implemented of bad poll numbers .. or do you honestly believe they didn't know about his cognitive issues that the right has been pointing out for over 4 yrs .. face it ! the right told you the truth about your candidate while the left lied and covered up for him until said lie was no longer believable ...

I don't think 'coup' means what you think it means. Biden is still president.

And Biden from 2020 is far more coherent, on point and focused than Biden of 2024.

Now you're faced with your own candidate's cognitive decline. The slurring, the confusion, the incoherence, the severe memory problems, having conversations with people that weren't there.

Will you listen? I don't think so.

Which is why the WSJ, once commanding the most respect for integrity of any national publication, is now just another propaganda machine for the DNC, deep state, etc.

Which is why the WSJ, once commanding the most respect for integrity of any national publication, is now just another propaganda machine for the DNC, deep state, etc.

Trump just insisted that Harris' crowds were AI generated. That abortion is no longer a major issue. And has doubled down on an imaginary conversation with Willie Brown in a helicopter, that never actually happened.

Lunatic is being gentle.

I don't think 'coup' means what you think it means. Biden is still president.

And Biden from 2020 is far more coherent, on point and focused than Biden of 2024.

Now you're faced with your own candidate's cognitive decline. The slurring, the confusion, the incoherence, the severe memory problems, having conversations with people that weren't there.

Will you listen? I don't think so.
Biden is a PINO (President In Name Only) and has been ever since the Democrats cheated and installed him as their Manchurian candidate.

Biden is a PINO (President In Name Only) and has been ever since the Democrats cheated and installed him as their Manchurian candidate.

Biden dropped out for the good of his party and the nation. Says who? Says Biden.

Give me a better source. Your echo chamber isn't it.

As for 'cheating', its another indication among the MAGA faithful that things aren't going well for them. As 'cheating' is the accusation they go to when they're preemptively making excuses for why they lost.

Forum List

Back