WSJ Calls Trump a Lunatic

This should surprise no one. The base of the Republican Party knew he was like this when they nominated him, yet again. They wanted the clown car and they got it. They are going to pay the price for it and many of them will still be in denial.
Correct yourself, we will ALL pay the price for it if that banana eating hyena is in office over him

After the Trump tantrum after losing the 2020 election, Republicans had many opportunities to jump off the Trump Train
They refused to do so

Now they are stuck with him
After the entire Democratic Party decided Harris was by no means able to run the country they all of a sudden think she’s the best thing since sliced bread (wheat bread obviously I ain’t no racist)

Harris has Trump by the shorthairs as she's triggering him. Trump had a fairly disciplined campaign against Biden. Against Harris, Trump can't help but make it personal, doubling down on personal insults that often come off racist and misogynistic. At the very least, his obsessive triggering by being beaten in crowd size and polls by a black woman is robbing him of the opportunity to focus on issues.

Which has never been Trump's strong suit to begin with.

I think there's a non-zero chance that the guy will call her a bitch on camera in the near future. Or worse, use racial slurs on audio in reference to her. His frustration appears to be that severe.

ANYTHING he says about her will obviously come off as racist or mysogynistic duh, she’s “black” and a chick can’t say anything bad about them or else you’re racist. I talk sh*t about a white person that’s no problem, I talk warranted sh*t about a black person and I’m a bigot SMH this world has gone to hell with everyone’s feelings being so important, man the f up and who gives a heck what words are used

ANYTHING he says about her will obviously come off as racist or mysogynistic duh, she’s “black” and a chick can’t say anything bad about them or else you’re racist. I talk sh*t about a white person that’s no problem, I talk warranted sh*t about a black person and I’m a bigot SMH this world has gone to hell with everyone’s feelings being so important, man the f up and who gives a heck what words are used

Its always entertaining to watch an old, doddering white guy try to explain to a black woman what a black woman is.

Good luck with that.

No....
I used to subscribe....then I quit as it was a waste of money that didn't provide positively for my hobby.
Okay.

But what do you think of the batshit insane Mar a Lago press conference?

That was probably as bad as we have seen Trump. It was astounding.

That Trump did nothing for more than two hours while rightwing domestic terrorists engaged in a treasonous insurrection Trump himself facilitated isn’t the only reason why Trump is unfit to be president, of course.

Trump committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power; a racist, bigot, misogynist, and convicted felon, Trump has already demonstrated he’s unfit to be president during the four disastrous years he was in office – four years of chaos, incompetence, and corruption.

It’s madness wanting to put Trump back in the WH.

I’d bet my life you never even heard of “peaceful transfer of power” until Jan 6th lmao, what a Buffon

Okay.

But what do you think of the batshit insane Mar a Lago press conference?

That was probably as bad as we have seen Trump. It was astounding.

Trump is clearly in a state of mental decline. Its not as much a criticism as it is a recognition that aging is serious. And if elected, Trump would be the oldest president ever elected to office.

His age is absolutely showing. The slurring. The incoherence. The rambling. The inability to distinguish nonsense he made up from reality. Conversations with people that weren't there.

Its stark and accelerating.

Trump is clearly in a state of mental decline. Its not as much a criticism as it is a recognition that aging is serious. And if elected, Trump would be the oldest president ever elected to to the office of president.

His age is absolutely showing. The slurring. The incoherence. The rambling. The inability to distinguish nonsense he made up from reality. Conversations with people that weren't there.

Trump is feeling the pressure from all sides. And I'm kicking back and watching it. It's beautiful.

Trump is clearly in a state of mental decline. Its not as much a criticism as it is a recognition that aging is serious. And if elected, Trump would be the oldest president ever elected to to the office of president.

More profound, I think, is that he is falling apart at the seams. His entire identity and existence relies on his power. His popularity. On winning.

Now he has to win an election he is losing to keep from possibly dying in prison.

For a mentally normal person, the collapse of Trump's entire life and identity would be like losing your spouse and kids in a car accident, or going bankrupt at age 55 and being homeless.

He is falling apart.

Forum List

Back