WSJ Calls Trump a Lunatic

After Biden self destructed in the debate. Y'all will stick with Trump no matter how much slurs, hallucinates or is clear mental decline.

And Biden left because he felt it was best for the party and the nation.

Says who? Says Biden.

Show me a better source.
Trump is the better candidate. You fools will never be happy because you are self-destructive. You vote the 2nd and 3rd world way, and we are getting poorer for it. We live off of the past you hate.

A house seat in Hawaii for four terms. Better than what either one of us have ever achieved in our lifetimes. As for Harris becoming the VP, based on what? It sure wasn't because she was a good politician. She dropped out before Iowa, I believe, in 2020. Tulsi skewered Kamala on her record as a prosecutor and Attorney General of California. I don't know how she will do in September. Past history shows that it's not going to be a good night for her.

That was four years ago
What trajectories have their careers taken since 2020?

Kamala won the Vice Presidency and is now on the Presidential ticket

Tulsi whored out her values to become a part time Fox News Contributor

One of many appropriate adjectives that have been used.

It’s not a troll or a joke or an attack, it’s just an observation and a warning. People across the political spectrum feel the same way.

Trump ranting about AI generated crowds is lunatic and weird AF. But its the path that the GOP has chosen.

Seriously. Biden was a weak candidate. I've said so since about 2022. But Trump is a symptom of a diseased GOP primary voting base. He's not the illness itself. That base couldn't elect a Haley. They'd find some other symptom to vote for instead.

Harris I'm still on the fence on. I remember was traveling through California and SF in the lead up to the 2020 democratic primary and got to see the Pride Parade. She walked with her supporters and the enthusiasm levels were off the charts in the crowd. They loved her.

And yet that didn't translate into much in the primary.

And yet again....she's generating tremendous enthusiasm this time around for her presidential campaign.

Here's hoping she doesn't follow the same electoral disconnect of her 2020 primary campaign.
In 2020, Kamala Harris tested the waters to see if she was Presidential material……She wasn’t.
But Biden selected her as Vice President

Today, Kamala is the top of the ticket

In 2020, Kamala Harris tested the waters to see if she was Presidential material……She wasn’t.
But Biden selected her as Vice President

Today, Kamala is the top of the ticket
I hope you're right. But my jury is still out. I'll probably have enough to decide after the September debate that Trump meekly backpedalled on.

That was four years ago
What trajectories have their careers taken since 2020?

Kamala won the Vice Presidency and is now on the Presidential ticket

Tulsi whored out her values to become a part time Fox News Contributor
You asked me what had she EVER won. I answered your question. As for that was four years ago, do you think Kamala's record has changed THAT much that Trump won't be able to go after her record the same way that Tulsi did? I'm willing to wager that he's going to go way harder on Harris than Gabbard would ever do. Speaking of debates, how many debates has Harris agreed upon other than Sept. 10th?

I hope you're right. But my jury is still out. I'll probably have enough to decide after the September debate that Trump meekly backpedalled on.
Trump managed to go three debates against Hillary. If it was a political fight, Hillary would wipe the floor with Kamala. Harris is not in her league. If Trump can handle a Clinton, how do you think he's going to do against Kamala?

You asked me what had she EVER won. I answered your question. As for that was four years ago, do you think Kamala's record has changed THAT much that Trump won't be able to go after her record the same way that Tulsi did? I'm willing to wager that he's going to go way harder on Harris than Gabbard would ever do. Speaking of debates, how many debates has Harris agreed upon other than Sept. 10th?

Kamala is a Rock Star while Tulsi whores herself for Sean Hannity

No kidding. I wonder what took them so long?

WSJ calls Trump a lunatic .

But we can’t ignore the giant Republican problem either: None of us are in any doubt what we are being asked to vote for on the Republican ticket.​

I watched in its entirety and then, perhaps hoping that the written version might yield hidden intelligence not evident to the ear, read the transcript of the press conference Donald Trump held at Mar-a-Lago last week. Houston, we have a problem. ...​

By my calculation, about one-third of Mr. Trump’s remarks fell into three categories: false, obtuse or lunatic.​

Screw these cowards. We don't need them to tell us what we all knew seven years ago.

Gee guys, welcome to the world of journalism.

How very brave of them.

No kidding. I wonder what took them so long?

WSJ calls Trump a lunatic .

But we can’t ignore the giant Republican problem either: None of us are in any doubt what we are being asked to vote for on the Republican ticket.​

I watched in its entirety and then, perhaps hoping that the written version might yield hidden intelligence not evident to the ear, read the transcript of the press conference Donald Trump held at Mar-a-Lago last week. Houston, we have a problem. ...​

By my calculation, about one-third of Mr. Trump’s remarks fell into three categories: false, obtuse or lunatic.​

Trump is now saying Kamala's crowds are AI generated. John Bolton stated this weekend trump doesnt know or care what reality is. Yes, trump is a lunatic.

Also, compare the energy of a trump rally in MT vs Kamala's rally in Las Vegas. Trump standing up there droning on and on about himself while the crowd not even paying attention. Kamala's audience is engaged and energetic. Kamala is up there saying how great America is. Trump is disparaging America.

Trump knows he's losing. If this continues, Trump WILL drop out of the race, especially if he can work some deals regarding his legal entanglements. I said quite a while ago neither Biden nor Trump will be on the ballot in November.

Last edited:
Trump is now saying Kamala's crowds are AI generated. John Bolton stated this weekend trump doesnt know or care what reality is. Yes, trump is a lunatic.

Also, compare the energy of a trump rally in MT vs Kamala's rally in Las Vegas. Trump standing up there droning on and on about himself while the crowd not even paying attention. Kamala's audience is engaged and energetic.

Trump knows he's losing. If this continues, Trump WILL drop out of the race, especially if he can work some deals regarding his legal entanglements. I said quite a while ago neither Biden nor Trump will be on the ballot in November.

I doubt it on Trump dropping out. Trump is fundamentally a creature of pride and self interest. He's in this election to benefit himself.

If he's losing, he'll start making up increasingly unhinged conspiracy batshit to preemptively explain away his loss. Not drop out.

Being a victim is a core political tent pole for being MAGA. Starting with King MAGA.

Also, compare the energy of a trump rally in MT vs Kamala's rally in Las Vegas. Trump standing up there droning on and on about himself while the crowd not even paying attention. Kamala's audience is engaged and energetic.

There's no way turmp.drops out. It's the only way he stays out of prison, and he knows it.

The Georgia charges carry MANDATORY prison time. By law.

1723499978573.png

Forum List

Back