WSJ Calls Trump a Lunatic

Oh, Trump and his campaign definitely care. They don't have the luxury of pretending to live in your alternate reality. They have to win an election in actual reality.

Trump just declared that abortion isn't a major factor in the election anymore. Trump and his sycophants are absolutely drinking their own alternative reality kool-aid.

Kemp is looking past Georgia. It will cost him plenty if he pardons trump.

Cost him with who? The very MAGA voters he needs to get the republican nomination for president? Or the moderates he'd need in the general election?

No kidding. I wonder what took them so long?

WSJ calls Trump a lunatic .

But we can’t ignore the giant Republican problem either: None of us are in any doubt what we are being asked to vote for on the Republican ticket.​

I watched in its entirety and then, perhaps hoping that the written version might yield hidden intelligence not evident to the ear, read the transcript of the press conference Donald Trump held at Mar-a-Lago last week. Houston, we have a problem. ...​

By my calculation, about one-third of Mr. Trump’s remarks fell into three categories: false, obtuse or lunatic.​

I would expect nothing less of WSJ.
Their editorial board writers are as liberal leaning as they come. They are indeed communists thinly disguised in a right leaning rag of a newspaper. Most have given up on WSJ and use other sources for information.

Trump is about to get indicted in Arizona. Jenna Ellis has flipped. Get ready for it.....

I don't think so.

I don't think so.

The grand jury suggested trump be indicted. The prosecutor said they arent quite there yet. That was before Ellis flipped. It's coming.

No kidding. I wonder what took them so long?

WSJ calls Trump a lunatic .

Immediately tells you that your opponent is in panic mode .

But informed people know that the WSJ is a CIA front asset and take little notice of their burbling .
You should get a job there as an errand boy and watch them close up -- see how they boot lick and curtsy to their pay master .

I would expect nothing less of WSJ.
Their editorial board writers are as liberal leaning as they come. They are indeed communists thinly disguised in a right leaning rag of a newspaper. Most have given up on WSJ and use other sources for information.
This is just your cowardly way of avoiding the material.

The grand jury suggested trump be indicted. The prosecutor said they arent quite there yet. That was before Ellis flipped. It's coming.

Its not the evidence, or Ellis. Its about the prosecutors interpretation of DOJ policy.

"As grand jurors were considering possible charges, a prosecutor asked them not to indict Trump, citing a U.S. Justice Department policy that limits the prosecution of someone for the same crime twice and making a PowerPoint presentation on that policy."

It may come after the election. But it seems pretty clear it won't come before.

Immediately tells you that your opponent is in panic mode .

But informed people know that the WSJ is a CIA front asset and take little notice of their burbling .
You should get a job there as an errand boy and watch them close up -- see how they boot lick and curtsy to their pay master .

The WSJ, owned by Fox, is the opponent of who exactly?

Forum List

Back