WSJ Calls Trump a Lunatic

Too funny! Yeah, after clearing the field in the 2024 primaries for Joe, right?

Or, after Biden self-destructed in the debate?

🤔

Yeah, after he self-destructed in the debate and then forced him out with threats.

After Biden self destructed in the debate. Y'all will stick with Trump no matter how much slurs, hallucinates or is clear mental decline.

And Biden left because he felt it was best for the party and the nation.

Says who? Says Biden.

Show me a better source.

This should surprise no one. The base of the Republican Party knew he was like this when they nominated him, yet again. They wanted the clown car and they got it. They are going to pay the price for it and many of them will still be in denial.
Four more years! of stolen election crap.

Republicans probably would have won this had they nominated almost anyone other than Trump.

But MAGA lives in an alternative reality media bubble that tells them what they want to hear.

Voters made it clear they did not want Biden-Trump Part 2 for 2024

Neither party listened to the people and gave us Biden-Trump

Dems finally got the message and swapped out Kamala Harris
Republicans could have done the same and run Nikki Haley

If they had……they would be way ahead
They made it clear? Like in the primaries? FFS. :auiqs.jpg:

Democrats had one name to vote for in the Primaries…..Biden

LOL

And people like you were slobbering all over Dementia Joe.
That Trump did nothing for more than two hours while rightwing domestic terrorists engaged in a treasonous insurrection Trump himself facilitated isn’t the only reason why Trump is unfit to be president, of course.

Trump committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power; a racist, bigot, misogynist, and convicted felon, Trump has already demonstrated he’s unfit to be president during the four disastrous years he was in office – four years of chaos, incompetence, and corruption.

It’s madness wanting to put Trump back in the WH.

I find it so touching that the leftoids here are so concerned about the Republicans. :auiqs.jpg:
your concern may be "touching" but keep your grimy tiny hands off of me.
Neither party listened to the people and gave us Biden-Trump

Dems finally got the message and swapped out Kamala Harris
Republicans could have done the same and run Nikki Haley

If they had……they would be way ahead

if they had, they may be way ahead, but they would not be republicans.

No kidding. I wonder what took them so long?

WSJ calls Trump a lunatic .

But we can’t ignore the giant Republican problem either: None of us are in any doubt what we are being asked to vote for on the Republican ticket.​

I watched in its entirety and then, perhaps hoping that the written version might yield hidden intelligence not evident to the ear, read the transcript of the press conference Donald Trump held at Mar-a-Lago last week. Houston, we have a problem. ...​

By my calculation, about one-third of Mr. Trump’s remarks fell into three categories: false, obtuse or lunatic.​

It's not surprising the people and media who thought Biden was sharp as a tack can't understand TRUMP's intellect.
7gpxud.jpg

And if she debates like she did against Tulsi Gabbard, Trump can start working on his Inauguration speech. Remember, Tulsi completely cut the legs from underneath her campaign on the debate stage, and Kamala never recovered.

Tulsi who?
What has she ever won

Kamala Harris went on to become Vice President
Tulsi? Nothing

This should surprise no one. The base of the Republican Party knew he was like this when they nominated him, yet again. They wanted the clown car and they got it. They are going to pay the price for it and many of them will still be in denial.
The things you follow have been pushed beyond excessive. These agendas need to be trimmed. Using sense and it will be healthier for all of us.

Tulsi who?
What has she ever won

Kamala Harris went on to become Vice President
Tulsi? Nothing
A house seat in Hawaii for four terms. Better than what either one of us have ever achieved in our lifetimes. As for Harris becoming the VP, based on what? It sure wasn't because she was a good politician. She dropped out before Iowa, I believe, in 2020. Tulsi skewered Kamala on her record as a prosecutor and Attorney General of California. I don't know how she will do in September. Past history shows that it's not going to be a good night for her.

True.

Haley, for example, would have easily defeated President Biden, and would have a much better chance against Vice President Harris than Trump.

Seriously. Biden was a weak candidate. I've said so since about 2022. But Trump is a symptom of a diseased GOP primary voting base. He's not the illness itself. That base couldn't elect a Haley. They'd find some other symptom to vote for instead.

Harris I'm still on the fence on. I remember was traveling through California and SF in the lead up to the 2020 democratic primary and got to see the Pride Parade. She walked with her supporters and the enthusiasm levels were off the charts in the crowd. They loved her.

And yet that didn't translate into much in the primary.

And yet again....she's generating tremendous enthusiasm this time around for her presidential campaign.

Here's hoping she doesn't follow the same electoral disconnect of her 2020 primary campaign.

A house seat in Hawaii for four terms. Better than what either one of us have ever achieved in our lifetimes. As for Harris becoming the VP, based on what? It sure wasn't because she was a good politician. She dropped out before Iowa, I believe, in 2020. Tulsi skewered Kamala on her record as a prosecutor and Attorney General of California. I don't know how she will do in September. Past history shows that it's not going to be a good night for her.

Harris is VP for two reasons, she's female and Indian/Black. Nothing more

Forum List

Back