Violent Crime Plummeting

Here's something for you, counselor. Now go back to telling us how Trump's 34 guilty charges are all #fakenews. Maybe you can sell it on a bus bench!

View attachment 960994
Awe Toro, those 34 indictments will be thrown out when Trump appeals it. Now one of the reasons you say crime is down. Is because liberal attorney generals are prosecuting criminals, let them walk free.

Awe Toro, those 34 indictments will be thrown out when Trump appeals it. Now one of the reasons you say crime is down. Is because liberal attorney generals are prosecuting criminals, let them walk free.

A little technicality. Indictments are when you are charged. The term you are looking for is convictions. That is when you have been found guilty.

A little technicality. Indictments are when you are charged. The term you are looking for is convictions. That is when you have been found guilty.
It will be thrown out on appeal. But keep up the good work. Trump has raised hundreds of millions and popularity has boomed since those indictments.

It will be thrown out on appeal. But keep up the good work. Trump has raised hundreds of millions and popularity has boomed since those indictments.

I haven’t seen the boom in popularity. But the pols don’t seem to reflect that.

Let’s take Florida, a solid red state that Trump should win easily.

Since the verdict his numbers have dropped from 54% in the second week of May to 50% in a Fox News Poll to 49% in a Florida University Poll.

In Michigan Trump was leading three months ago, now it is a statistical tie.

Now let me say. I don’t know who is going to win. A lot of time remains. We have a lot of undecided who will make their decisions between Biden the Steaming Pile of Shit, and Trump the Flaming pile of Shit, at the last minute since both are about as popular as herpes.

They’ve (the FBI) have been massaging Crime stats since Obiden 1.0

Black crime going down? lol! Sure if you re-classify it under “mixed, other, unknown, declined to state”. The charts and tables written in such a way that w/o access to the raw data, no one can figure it out. Worse every year.
It reminds me of when you used to put out the lie of all black men wanted to rape white women.

Wasn’t he the Olympic Security Guard who saw an abandoned backpack and sounded the alarm so nobody would get hurt. Then the FBI accused him of the crime and investigated him for months before deciding that he was innocent because the real bomber was Eric Rudolph?

What about him?
Eric was an reactionary anti-abortionist chritian willing to murder.

Eric was an reactionary anti-abortionist chritian willing to murder.

Oh I know. But Failzero said that Richard Jewell was behind some sort of thing or another. As far as I know Richard Jewell has been dead for about fifteen years or so. I’m not sure what he is doing from beyond the Grave, but I’m not up on the various conspiracy theories. They fly out of Trump Supporters like bits flying from an industrial wood chipper.

Oh I know. But Failzero said that Richard Jewell was behind some sort of thing or another. As far as I know Richard Jewell has been dead for about fifteen years or so. I’m not sure what he is doing from beyond the Grave, but I’m not up on the various conspiracy theories. They fly out of Trump Supporters like bits flying from an industrial wood chipper.
Richard Jewell Fiasco put a spotlight on what morons the FBI was ( And it’s gotten 100 x worse since then )

Richard Jewell Fiasco put a spotlight on what morons the FBI was ( And it’s gotten 100 x worse since then )

There was a chance they were right. The wannabe hero. Like Rittenhouse. Or a guy who wants to be a firefighter so he sets fires he can then put out.

Those types exist. And it is understandable that the cops and Feds might think that was the case.

I think they went too far in trying to make the case. I think when they found no explosive residue in the home they should have looked elsewhere. But someone was leaking to the press, and they didn’t want to end up looking like incompetent idiots and they doubled down.

Oh yeah, that's the right. The FBI is lying.

Just like everyone is lying outside of the Orange Cult media bubble.

derp derp derp derp
There's a balance between crime falling and crime being reported. If you feel nothing happens and/or it's a waste of time, reporting of crime falls too. So don't jump into statistics with both feet.

And
There was a chance they were right. The wannabe hero. Like Rittenhouse. Or a guy who wants to be a firefighter so he sets fires he can then put out.

Those types exist. And it is understandable that the cops and Feds might think that was the case.

I think they went too far in trying to make the case. I think when they found no explosive residue in the home they should have looked elsewhere. But someone was leaking to the press, and they didn’t want to end up looking like incompetent idiots and they doubled down.
And he was exonerated and wound up working in Law Enforcement prior to his death ( His Lifelong Dream)

There's a balance between crime falling and crime being reported. If you feel nothing happens and/or it's a waste of time, reporting of crime falls too. So don't jump into statistics with both feet.

Well it’s sort of hard to miss a dead body literate’s with a dozen bullet holes. So underreported murders are unlikely. Rapes, maybe. Armed robbery? Possibly but not by much. Insurance requires a police report you see.

That’s the problem with the claim that crime is running amok. Petty street crime? Ok. I can see that. Minor assaults and accosted people by folks trying for chump change. Sure.

But Murders, aggravated assaults, felonious batteries. Those tend to get reported. A guy in the ER with his teeth knocked out tends to draw attention. A dead body is investigated and even the most liberal coroner will notice bullet holes.

Well it’s sort of hard to miss a dead body literate’s with a dozen bullet holes. So underreported murders are unlikely. Rapes, maybe. Armed robbery? Possibly but not by much. Insurance requires a police report you see.

That’s the problem with the claim that crime is running amok. Petty street crime? Ok. I can see that. Minor assaults and accosted people by folks trying for chump change. Sure.

But Murders, aggravated assaults, felonious batteries. Those tend to get reported. A guy in the ER with his teeth knocked out tends to draw attention. A dead body is investigated and even the most liberal coroner will notice bullet holes.
Read the whole picture, people like to cherry pick stats.

And

And he was exonerated and wound up working in Law Enforcement prior to his death ( His Lifelong Dream)

I don’t know what you do for a living. But my experience is that if you report something that nobody else sees, the first questions are always how you saw it and nobody else did.

NASA had a guy spot micro cracks in the engines. Others came and couldn’t see them without magnification. So the first question was always how did you see that?

Thank God he spotted the cracks before the ship flew and the engine blew up. But the suspicion is always the same. The FBI just went a bit too far. Probably following hunches instead of the evidence.

Forum List

Back