Historic Decline in Violent Crime Rate

I doubt that stops criminals from doing what they do. If anything you would think cameras everywhere would deter people much like DNA testing stopped serial killers.
Criminals are now deterred by armed law-abiding citizens, which is what conservatives always said would happen.
Think about it. If a shooter knew half the teachers in a school were armed, do you believe they would think twice before going in? I do.

In case you haven't realized: politics is perception. People remain open to facts for so long; when their opinions are fixed that's almost always it.

Your man let millions, among them criminals, pour over the border. That is fixed in people's minds.

And when they did commit crimes, local DA's of the same party didn't prosecute them effectively.

Now that they are trying to put on a show for November is seen through by many people.

Republicans will say it doesn’t feel like it.

Don’t believe the facts. Believe what you’re being told on Fox News or trump rallies.

Most of the guns in NYC come from Florida, Georgia and South Carolina? Build a wall?

There will always be people selling guns to criminals, who will use them to commit crimes. The problem is in places run by people like you, where you WANT this sort of thing going on.

Criminals are now deterred by armed law-abiding citizens, which is what conservatives always said would happen.
Think about it. If a shooter knew half the teachers in a school were armed, do you believe they would think twice before going in? I do.

Can you show me your evidence that criminals are now deterred by armed law abiding citizens or is this just another one of those feelings you have?

How come criminals commit crimes when there are cameras everywhere?

I think you are giving criminals more credit than they deserve.

But I do believe DNA does stop serial killers. Too easy to get caught. One hair. Or one relative goes on a DNA website. BUSTED.

Can you show me your evidence that criminals are now deterred by armed law abiding citizens or is this just another one of those feelings you have?

How come criminals commit crimes when there are cameras everywhere?

I think you are giving criminals more credit than they deserve.

But I do believe DNA does stop serial killers. Too easy to get caught. One hair. Or one relative goes on a DNA website. BUSTED.
Well, I mean look at the facts: NINE new states have instituted Constitutional carry since 2022. Gun crimes have dropped since 2022. What's your explanation? Are you claiming the Vegetable-in-Chief had anything to do with it? And before you answer, realize Biden doesn't dress himself in the morning, and has no idea where or who he is. Now, proceed.

Forum List

Back