Historic Decline in Violent Crime Rate

Remember a lot of those people move to your state when they retire. They didn’t make all that money they saved in your state. They are now leaving the state they made their money to a cheap red state that just doesn’t have the economic opportunities. It’s why your kids leave your town. No jobs.
I live in a blue state that is starting to circle the drain...need more Somalis to steal everything they can

I live in a blue state that is starting to circle the drain...need more Somalis to steal everything they can
Minnesota?

You need to do what we did in Michigan. Don’t cut the Arabs off from the economic opportunities. Like we do to blacks.

Republicans will say it doesn’t feel like it.

Don’t believe the facts. Believe what you’re being told on Fox News or trump rallies.

Most of the guns in NYC come from Florida, Georgia and South Carolina? Build a wall?

In case you haven't realized: politics is perception. People remain open to facts for so long; when their opinions are fixed that's almost always it.

Your man let millions, among them criminals, pour over the border. That is fixed in people's minds.

Without using right wing media sources, just tell us the crime rate in your city. Or the next time you personally see a tranny in a bathroom.. I know you feel these are problems but are they really? Or is the media riling you up?
Our paper (what's left of it) posts the weekly crime blotter I follow. Ours is mostly drug/property crime.

The thing is our TV "news" comes from DC (all left-leaning stations, even FOX) and almost the whole of the first hour is devoted to the DC/Metro shooting crimes that happened overnight and follow-ups from past crimes.

While it's not as bad as in the 80s during the crack epidemic, it's not good, at all. At least NOtVA is not as bad as DC/MD metro.

All big cities have more crime than small towns. Duh.

Crime rates are historically fallen. What more do you want from Democrats? You seem to hold them to a much higher standard.

We have a small city here (about 160,000) which is Republican led yet the crime rate has risen to that of a large city because not only did the law abiding citizens from the large cities move here, so did the criminal element.

Don’t believe the facts. Believe what you’re being told on Fox News or trump rallies.

Most of the guns in NYC come from Florida, Georgia and South Carolina? Build a wall?
/---/ Believe this, Libtard, and don't pretend you haven't heard this before.
Among the crimes Bragg said his office would not prosecute: marijuana misdemeanors, including selling more than three ounces; not paying public transportation fare; trespassing except a fourth degree stalking charge, resisting arrest, obstructing governmental administration in certain cases, and prostitution.

https://www.newsnationnow.com › us-news › cities-nationwide-not-reporting-crime-data-to-fbi

Cities nationwide not reporting crime data to FBI

Jun 15, 2022The New York City and Los Angeles police departments are among the 40% of law enforcement agencies nationwide not sharing their 2021 crime data with the FBI. "Crime is on a lot of people's minds, and it's unfortunate that in

Without using right wing media sources, just tell us the crime rate in your city. Or the next time you personally see a tranny in a bathroom.. I know you feel these are problems but are they really? Or is the media riling you up?
/----/ Is CNN right-wing in your brain? If crimes aren't reported or prosecuted, then the crime rate appears to be down.

Those who read the [fucking] newspapers know that the major crime centers - all Democrat strongholds - no longer report their numbers to the FBI for inclusion in the Uniform Crime Report. It is no longer "uniform."

Also, corrupt Soros-backed DA's do not prosecute (or record) crimes that are not sufficiently felonious.

Ha! Reminds me of when republicans said obamas unemployment numbers weren’t real but they became real the second trump got in to office.

unreported crimes happened on trumps watch too.

In fact, I will agree with you. I don’t believe floridas crime rate.
Crime is being under reported

Last edited:
Somalis aren't Arabs.....they love the govt handouts and shitholing neighborhoods
I thought you were worried because

1718715800584.png

And then your small cities get bigger and end up having the same problems.

And for some reason that growing city stops voting Republican
And what would that reason be? All of those African American elected as Prog leaders and the ghettos are still there and if they are inept enough, the cities decline even more. The Flint, Michigan water excuse is an example. They even blamed a Republican governor for their idiocy.

One reason. Relaxed gun laws. 29 states now have Constitutional carry, with seven added since 2022. Excellent job, Republican governors!!!

You mean the Biden Regime removed requirements for cities and states to report their crimes to the Federal government.

One reason. Relaxed gun laws. 29 states now have Constitutional carry, with seven added since 2022. Excellent job, Republican governors!!!
I doubt that stops criminals from doing what they do. If anything you would think cameras everywhere would deter people much like DNA testing stopped serial killers.

Forum List

Back