BIG interview- Elon Musk to interview Trump in few moments on X

Why? Are you suggesting that Trump is going to say anything in this "interview" that is in anyway different to all the other crap he's been pumping out for months now?

That's not the point.

Then why the DDOS? Trump is apparently not popular and is so behind in the polls, yet, they bend over backward to avoid a global event.

Some people don't want to allow free speech and the connection of citizens on earth, they want far-left governments to control you. The same governments the U.S and its allies defeated. Just look at the EU today, "you cannot have an interview, we forbid it" I meant wtf. It illustrates how desperate they are. Daring to tell a person "you can't have free speech".

How can anyone accept that?

I would never in 1000 years want to silence Harris or her campaign.

That's not the point.

Then why the DDOS? Trump is apparently not popular and is so behind in the polls, yet, they bend over backward to avoid a global event.

Some people don't want to allow free speech and the connection of citizens on earth, they want far-left governments to control you. The same governments the U.S and its allies defeated. Just look at the EU today, "you cannot have an interview, we forbid it" I meant wtf. It illustrates how desperate they are. Daring to tell a person "you can't have free speech".

How do you know it's a DDOS attack?

Here it is folks. This is from the Tesla, YouTube channel.

Elon talking, Elon talking, Elon talking...

Elon talking, Elon talking, Elon talking Elon talking, Elon talking, Elon talking...

Elon talking, Elon talking, Elon talking Elon talking, Elon talking, Elon talking Elon talking, Elon talking, Elon talking Elon talking, Elon talking, Elon talking...

That's not the point.

Maybe someone wants to make a point by attacking Trump.

You can say "Trump is a dick"
You can say "Trump is bad because he said this"
Or you can do an attack on twitter interview..... it's another way of making your point, isn't it?

Do you really think this is silencing Trump? It's not. If you killed him, that's one thing. But stopping him on Twitter doesn't mean the whole world can't listen to the crap he's pumping out. He could literally call up Fox News and start talking there instead.

How do you know it's a DDOS attack?

lol, it wasn't me I swear.

Per the boss.
DDOS.png

Anyone see Majorie Taylor Green’s tweet that the Democrats are to blame for Trump’s delay. What a maroon.

Elon talking, Elon talking, Elon talking...

Elon talking, Elon talking, Elon talking Elon talking, Elon talking, Elon talking...

Elon talking, Elon talking, Elon talking Elon talking, Elon talking, Elon talking Elon talking, Elon talking, Elon talking Elon talking, Elon talking, Elon talking...

Get two egoists in a room and see which one is going to control the conversation.

Forum List

Back