BIG interview- Elon Musk to interview Trump in few moments on X

I'm sure this will be a very unpopular view around here, but I'll share it anyway. I don't necessarily agree with everything that the writer of this article believes, but I do agree with his main point about people being duped (yet again) into falling for fake heroes. It's basically controlled opposition...

I'm sure this will be a very unpopular view around here, but I'll share it anyway. I don't necessarily agree with everything that the writer of this article believes, but I do agree with his main point about people being duped (yet again) into falling for fake heroes. It's basically controlled opposition...

A good rule of thumb is to never invest any of your sense of identity into figures from popular culture. Once you do, it blinds you to any shitty thing they do.

No democrat will get any sleep tonight. The EU may have a meltdown.

This interview they tried so hard to stop will be online, in full soon. And this is not something the left can handle.
tumblr_b002339244a679bea4217f1dea9befe4_ee5607af_1280.jpg

This thing is going to break the Internet. While CNN and MSNBC can barely scratch any views…. this interview will get hundreds of millions of views.

This should reinvigorate the Trump campaign. Meanwhile Harris will not give any interviews or give any press conferences.

quotes

Trump rambles, slurs his way through Elon Musk interview. It was an unmitigated disaster.​

For a fascism-curious billionaire who loves cuddling up to right-wing loons, Elon Musk sure is good at making right-wing politicians look stupid.​

Forum List

Back