Trump calls for politicians to control interest rates and inflation

Nah. More immigration is good for inflation.
With our declining birth rate, we are going to need a lot more immigrants.

Tucker Carlson's idea of blasting our balls with laser beams isn't going to work.

tucker-red-light.jpg

Nope.

$4.4 trillion total.

$195 billion in Bills
$3.7 trillion in Notes and Bonds
$344 billion in inflation indexed Notes and Bonds
$117 billion in inflation payments earned on the inflation indexed bonds

US Treasury Securities: 4,413,637
Notes and bonds: 3,757,438
Mortgage backed securities: 2,318,190

Total: 10,489,265

That was because the Fed refused to raise interest rates in 2021.

Rates which would have been NEGATIVE if Trump got his way.

Imagine the inflation we would have under his idiotic scheme.

Oh. You don't have to imagine. You just have to look at the inflation rates of those countries which did go negative.

Trump's an idiot, and he wants to make things worse.
Yeah that’s cause the harris xiden admin were telling us inflation was transitory! Haha

Yeah that’s cause the harris xiden admin were telling us inflation was transitory! Haha
Biden was simply deferring to what the Fed was saying since they are more informed about the economy than anyone else.

The Fed was wrong. Bigly.

Allowing economically ignorant populists in Congress to operate the monetary money machine would be colossally stupid.

We would have an additional hyperinflationary $30 trillion washing around our country. That's a solid guarantee.

I'll bet you're excited to vote for the most pro-abortion administration in history!

Trump's Operation Warp Speed got vaccine shots in arms in 10-months, after the "experts" said it would take 4-years "if then".
You're welcome.
Research into mRNA vaccines had been going on for over a decade.

Trump opposed tracking and tracing. He called Covid a "Democrat hoax" and then held some rallies, killing Herman Cain in the process.

Then he wanted us to vaccinate with disinfectant! And shine a bright light into our bodies!

"This is the new Democrat hoax!"

February 26, 2020: "And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done."

February 28: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

"If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases.”

"When it gets warm, historically, that has been able to kill the virus." The apathetic fat bastard went golfing in Florida, at taxpayer expense, the very next day.

"I take no responsibility."

"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"

“I had an uncle who went to MIT who is a top professor. Dr. John Trump. A genius. It’s in my blood. I’m smart.”

Last edited:
Biden was simply deferring to what the Fed was saying since they are more informed about the economy than anyone else.

The Fed was wrong. Bigly.
Hahahaha the fed was responding to harris xiden polciies, that’s why they had to raise rates

View attachment 994591

+3,757,428
+344,044
+116,872

=4,413,637 (top line is the total)

Don't double count.
I've already shown the Fed's balance sheet is around $8 trillion.

Here's another chart which shows our balance sheet compared to others:

balance-sheets.jpg

Here's something you might find interesting.

The blue line is the balance sheet-to-GDP ratio for Japan's central bank. The red line is the US ratio. Ours is about 25%. It is shocking to see Japan's is almost 130%. They've been printing money like crazy to stave off deflation.

central-bank-balance-sheet-to-GDP-ratios.png

Here's another chart which shows our balance sheet compared to others:

balance-sheets.jpg

Here's something you might find interesting.

The blue line is the balance sheet-to-GDP ratio for Japan's central bank. The red line is the US ratio. Ours is about 25%. It is shocking to see Japan's is almost 130%. They've been printing money like crazy to stave off deflation.

central-bank-balance-sheet-to-GDP-ratios.png

You also said it was almost $10.5 trillion.

Forum List

Back