GOP SURGES in Registration Data DESPITE Harris Hype!

I guess a camel on top of a camel wouldn't be tenable.
camel-humps.gif

I would guess the confluence of burgeoning union support combined with new Hispanic Republican voters will deliver Nevada to Trump despite any attempted Leftist shenanigans?

Am I on base with that or is it hopium?
The SEIU has had a lock on stealing elections in Clark County for decades.

Lombardo won because he has something on them, he used to be the Sheriff there, so he was allowed to win.

Sisolak was so despised by the electorate that no one would have believed it if he had won, but the democrats supposedly swept the rest.

It was a farce. Washoe County magically lost the live camera feed for a critical two hours and the votes magically changed again.

Nevada is a shitshow when it comes to vote fraud.

The SEIU has had a lock on stealing elections in Clark County for decades.

Lombardo won because he has something on them, he used to be the Sheriff there, so he was allowed to win.

Sisolak was so despised by the electorate that no one would have believed it if he had won, but the democrats supposedly swept the rest.

It was a farce. Washoe County magically lost the live camera feed for a critical two hours and the votes magically changed again.

Nevada is a shitshow when it comes to vote fraud.

So your prediction?

50/50. If Lombardo does the EO, a Trump victory is virtually guaranteed. Just driving around northern Nevada I see Trump signs everywhere.

I have seen about 15 Harris signs.

Very interesting.

What if we throw in the Trump +5 underestimation deficits from '16 and '20? ;)

Forum List

Back