Scary taboo- What kind of a man thinks a woman should be President Of The United States?

Meanwhile, many, many women are superb leaders.
Who are all these suberb leaders?
Kathy Hochul?
Lori Lightfoot?
Muriel Bowser?
Gretchen Whitmer?
Katie Hobbs?
Kate Brown?
Tina Kotek?

Harpy Eagle produced a list of token women who have led other shitholes around the globe…but he couldn’t point out one good female leader who has governed over our dynamic here in the states. Why might that be?

Meanwhile the purple hair people households continue turning out pajama pant wearing estrogen filled suicidal beta males, pole puffers, rug munchers, men in dresses, lifelong gamers who won’t join the military, kids on anxiety and depression meds…etc etc….But yeah, Jeff Bezos is running Amazon wrong and I’m doing it wrong in my household….ain’t that right Harpy Eagle Harry Dresden ?
i dont know any purple haired people.....and i doubt if you know any yourself...

Just remember…The purple hair people, nutless PC controlled concession making ‘cuntservatives’ and the like MUST take the default position of complete opposition to ANYTHING and all things traditional, conventional and in direct alignment with our core workings.
NOTE….all of the posters in this thread who think I’m crazy for the OP believe a woman can have a penis.
Now….As you were.
#ATTENTIONHOG

Dummy he is saying he will be the revenge for what your side has done to the nation... you are twisting it....

We're just discussing why I'm right. By your own admission, Trump is building a campaign of revenge.

Like I said, don't project your hateful shit on me.

Forum List

Back