Trump seems like a Deer in the Headlights since Biden dropped out

1723495036992.png

The Teflon Don says that he will win and then pardon himself or he will go to jail.

So he will stare at those headlights as he has nothing to lose. Until he is runned over and finished by a woman driver.

Honey , I think I hit something. Never mind it was just Trump.

The Teflon Don says that he will win and then pardon himself or he will go to jail.

So he will stare at those headlights as he has nothing to lose. Until he is runned over and finished by a woman driver.

Honey , I think I hit something. Never mind it was just Trump.

If Trump loses this election, he will go to Prison
If he wins, the AG he names will drop all charges

Against Biden, Trump seemed to be high energy highlighting the difference between himself and Sleepy Joe

Since then, he doesn’t seem to know what to do with Kamala Harris except…

Make fun of her name
Claim she is recently black
Bitch about crowd size
Question Walz’s military record
Mock her laugh

Nothing but superficial attacks
No wonder he is losing Bigly

Trump seems skittish since the assassination attempt. He's a fundamentally self interested individual, with this election an act of pride and personal benefit.

The assassination attempt was a cost he hadn't prepared for, I think. And his campaign since the safe-space of the Republican National Convention is a shadow of what it was before his ear was nicked.

Kamala, a woman of color, surging past him while his name calling and attacks don't seem to be helping is probably lending to a general sense of frustration his part. And when Trump gets frustrated, he gets sloppy.

Against Biden, Trump seemed to be high energy highlighting the difference between himself and Sleepy Joe

Make fun of her name
Bitch about crowd size
Mock her laugh

He and his weird running mate better get their shit together before it is too late, they are not out winning over any new voters, just the same old, tired group that voted for him in 2020.

He used to call people "low energy", and it appears that whatever drugs kept him going are no longer working as well. He probably has Ronny Jackson cooking up something stronger for him in the home stretch. Ronnie is an expert at such things.

He and his weird running mate better get their shit together before it is too late, they are not out winning over any new voters, just the same old, tired group that voted for him in 2020.

He used to call people "low energy", and it appears that whatever drugs kept him going are no longer working as well. He probably has Ronny Jackson cooking up something stronger for him in the home stretch. Ronnie is an expert at such things.
Harris' nomination has people voting for the democrats rather than voting against Trump. Biden couldn't even muster support from 3/4 of his party. Harris' support from democrats is at 93%. Dem voter enthusiasm is key swingstates has skyrocketed (up 27%) and Harris' rallies are enormous and enthusiastic.

So enormous and enthusiastic, that doddering ol' Trump has had to make up absurd conspiracies about artificial intelligence. That's how big they are.

Make fun of her name
Bitch about crowd size
Mock her laugh

It's all in your head.

The fact that Kamala refuses to let anyone know what she currently stands for might have something to do with what you're hearing from our corrupt media about Trump.

You really have some nerve calling somebody weird when you support these folks:

She hasn't answered a single question from the media since she became the nominee. What else can they talk about besides her abysmal record as "border czar" and VP to the worst president in American history?
Tag her with every single bad decision made by the Biden administration for the past 3 1/2 years.

Harris' nomination has people voting for the democrats rather than voting against Trump. Biden couldn't even muster support from 3/4 of his party. Harris' support from democrats is at 93%. Dem voter enthusiasm is key swingstates has skyrocketed (up 27%) and Harris' rallies are enormous and enthusiastic.

So enormous and enthusiastic, that doddering ol' Trump has had to make up absurd conspiracies about artificial intelligence. That's how big they are.
Biden being confused in the debate was the best possible outcome, the choices were grim for voters prior, and Harris replacing him is a reminder of how hard it is for people to relinquish power, even when your brain is no longer functioning properly for a position that requires mental clarity.

It should have never gotten to this point, Biden should have never run in the first place, but at least he did the right thing in the end.

A deer in the headlights is like fascination with the light.

Trump is like , I am rich and can buy my way out of this.

The election was rigged someone told my driver to turn left and take this road and we got lost.

Those lights followed me. It cause my driver to get lost. The election was rigged. I am sure it was Hillary who was following me and who gave the driver directions.

Last edited:
Biden being confused in the debate was the best possible outcome, the choices were grim for voters prior, and Harris replacing him is a reminder of how hard it is for people to relinquish power, even when your brain is no longer functioning properly for a position that requires mental clarity.

It should have never gotten to this point, Biden should have never run in the first place, but at least he did the right thing in the end.

Aging can come in waves at that age. Biden in 2020 was far more coherent and focused than the Biden in 2024. Here's his 2020 debate.

And here's 2024.

Getting old must suck. Biden in 2020 was worth electing. Biden in 2024 wasn't. Not after that debate.

Tips are income
A waitress should not have her income be tax free while the girl behind the counter at McDonalds pays taxes

Her taxes are based on the assumption that she is tipped 15% on her tickets . Do you see the problem with that? Also, she has to tip out the runners, busboys etc .

Her taxes are based on the assumption that she is tipped 15% on her tickets . Do you see the problem with that? Also, she has to tip out the runners, busboys etc .
Whatever she takes home should be taxable

Same as the waiter in a gourmet restaurant who pulls in a grand a night in tips

Forum List

Back