WI Harris: 51% Trump: 42% -- MI Harris: 48% Trump: 43% -- PA Harris: 49% Trump 45%

She, as well as all of the other democrats that I listed contributed to the riots of 2020. BTW, what riot did Trump start? Biden's fraudulent election started a riot. What did you or any other moronic democrat think would be the result of that fraud.
Trump stated the capitol riot. He summoned his supporters and sent them to the capitol.

What riot did Maxine Waters start? Be specific. Date. Location.

Trump stated the capitol riot. He summoned his supporters and sent them to the capitol.
March PEACEFULLY AND PATRIOTICALLY AND MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD. Yup, that sounds like a summons to riot. NOT. Now review your idiocy re: the PUSSY BRIGADE and READ post #71. Now I am done with your ignorance.

You aren't very well informed. Educate yourself.
View attachment 994694View attachment 994693

GREAT STUFF.

Two things:

Here, I fixed the aspect ratio of the first one for you.

democrat insurrectionists.jpg

Second:

That list of democrat violence left out the best one--- a democrat who attempted to assassinate Trump!

March PEACEFULLY AND PATRIOTICALLY AND MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD. Yup, that sounds like a summons to riot. NOT. Now review your idiocy re: the PUSSY BRIGADE and READ post #71. Now I am done with your ignorance.
They all came to DC for him, didnt they?

Multiple. Google it

All those riots the politicians on your side supported. Said it was for social justice and started GoFundMe pages for their bail.

But but but Trump
None of them started these riots. The riots occurred because of spontaneous grassroots outrage over police brutality.

The politicians on my side didn’t start anything.

Unlike your dear leader who started a riot because he lost his election and was angry.

This messup for Trump in the polls can be blamed mostly on his preoccupation with Kamahla's crowd size.

Crowd size isn't an inidication of popularity any more than polls or any other excuses.

LOL you think anyone cares what you say? The tide has obviously shifted. Any sane person can see that.

I triggered you, gimp. Any sane person can see that. They can also see what a ridculous lie all these polls claiming Kamala is even or passing Trump are laughable bullshit.

Forum List

Back