WI Harris: 51% Trump: 42% -- MI Harris: 48% Trump: 43% -- PA Harris: 49% Trump 45%

She had nearly four years to push and argue for an increase to the minimum wage. She did little to nothing.

It seems nobody has a clue what the VP does, or maybe does not.

And then the billions wasted in Ukraine and Israel?

No thanks.

I am not voting for her, would not vote for a D or an R, but I know a lot of Dems and they are pumped like I have not seen them in 8 years.

Which election did we do that after? After Trump was inaugurated, the women’s march was one of if not the biggest protest in US history and was entirely peaceful.
The BLM riots

If he won they were ready to riot again.

You already did that in 2020. Protests Near White House Spiral Out of Control Again (Published 2020)
Now run your ignorant butt down the road, troll.
That wasn’t over an election, dope.

It seems nobody has a clue what the VP does, or maybe does not.

I am not voting for her, would not vote for a D or an R, but I know a lot of Dems and they are pumped like I have not seen them in 8 years.
Why aren’t you voting for her?

People rioting after suffering police brutality really has nothing to do with MAGA rioting because they lost an election.

Political violence is a part of MAGA.
Rioting for months where there was no police brutality?

LOL

You don’t even see your own hypocrisy

Bot

If you’re not voting D or R you’re just watching. 🤷‍♂️

I live in Illinois, anything but voting for the Dem is just watching.

Same as you in your state.

You are voting for someone that has just about zero chance to win your state

People rioting after suffering police brutality really has nothing to do with MAGA rioting because they lost an election.

Political violence is a part of MAGA.
You're going to own the BLM/Antifa riots, assaults, murders, looting, billions in damage and arsons of 2020 forever. Add to that the Floyd, Trayvon Martin and Brown riots. LMAO, projection does not look good for you.

I live in Illinois, anything but voting for the Dem is just watching.

Same as you in your state.

You are voting for someone that has just about zero chance to win your state
I only make a difference in local elections. Not state or national. We agree there.

Cubs or White Sox?

Rioting for months where there was no police brutality?

LOL

You don’t even see your own hypocrisy

Bot
Police brutality occurs all over the nation. The outrage over it is widespread and grassroots.

It’s not created by corrupt election losers for personal political gain like the MAGA violence.

Forum List

Back