Bank of America CEO says research team ‘does not have any recession predicted anymore’

Look at the charts. Market rises sharply under WH Dem rule. Why?

They suck up and perform the hard work for Wall Street.

They flood the country with money and then bring on inflation. This helps corporate profits and those who hold their stocks. What % of the country owns stocks? Small. Relatively speaking. Dems claim to be for the poor and middle class but their policies historically mostly help the rich and tax the poor and middle class.

🤷‍♂️

And I condemn their sucking up to Wall Street but that in no way doesn't mean Trump didn't fail with the economy also.

They suck up and perform the hard work for Wall Street.

And I condemn their sucking up to Wall Street but that in no way doesn't mean Trump didn't fail with the economy also.
Why are we back to Trump again? LOL

Trump admits he is for the market. The Dems claim to be for those who have less. It’s a lie

Why are we back to Trump again? LOL

Trump admits he is for the market. The Dems claim to be for those who have less. It’s a lie

And I don't dispute that but we were discussing pumping the markets full of money.

Both parties support that.

Too Big To Fail became policy with JFK, and the Watergate Babies made it de facto the enshrined law of the land.

Ahhhh we agree

Progress

Yet you devote 90% of to your time bashing Trump

It's generally far easier and more fun. Democrats generally give up in a post or two.

Republicans will fall on their sword over and over defending the indefensible.

It's generally far easier and more fun. Democrats generally give up in a post or two.

Republicans will fall on their sword over and over defending the indefensible.
At least you admit you’re trolling

You still don’t get why so many support Trump but you just answered it in your post

At least you admit you’re trolling

I'm discussing events on a discussion board.

You still don’t get why so many support Trump but you just answered it in your post

Trump gets found liable for sexual assault. His supporters still supports him. No, I don't understand.

Trump invites an avowed White Supremacist to lunch. His supporters still support him. No, I don't understand.

Trump steals from his charity. His supporters still support him. No, I don't understand.

Etc, etc, etc.

I'm discussing events on a discussion board.

Trump gets found liable for sexual assault. His supporters still supports him. No, I don't understand.

Trump invites an avowed White Supremacist to lunch. His supporters still support him. No, I don't understand.

Trump steals from his charity. His supporters still support him. No, I don't understand.

Etc, etc, etc.
You said when you debate libs they stop after one or two posts. Unless you mention Trump. He is the hammer that enrages libs more than anything or anyone. Just the name alone triggers them. It’s beautiful.

Look at the charts. Market rises sharply under WH Dem rule. Why? They flood the country with money and then bring on inflation. This helps corporate profits and those who hold their stocks. What % of the country owns stocks? Small. Relatively speaking. Dems claim to be for the poor and middle class but their policies historically mostly help the rich and tax the poor and middle class.

🤷‍♂️
About half the country does not own stocks, and those who own stocks have to be lucky to own the right stocks. Most folks who buy individual stocks lose. The people who win are mostly invested in the index funds like the S&P 500 of which about six or seven major tech companies carry the entire S&P 500. Not only this but a great year for the S&P 500 is to make 25%. So you’re talking about people who have to have $100,000 invested into that to make any substantial money like say 25 grand a year. About half if not more Americans can’t afford a $2000 emergency. So most people make a little little bit of money each year if they’re lucky to have a 401(k)…. a lot of jobs don’t even offer that.

So the whole conversation is skewed and the left-wing creates tons of propaganda about “the market being incredible.”

As per CBS News, the middle-class can’t afford a home in 99% of this country. Democrats and people who vote for Harris don’t care about working class people.

The cost of living is astronomical for most Americans. That’s the number one concern in this country and the Democrats used to care about that 75 years ago. They’ve lost their way for a long time.

Last edited:
Conservatives must be disappointed.

The American people won’t be suffering; no partisan gain for Republicans.
They already are suffering moron. Republicans have more support from the people on economic issues. Maybe buy your own food or gas and see what REAL people go through every time they have to buy those things.

Forum List

Back