Never agreed with boycotts but now...,.

People are saying Lindell’s Pillows may cause cancer.

Why would Walmart carry them?

You just can't take the high road with these people. Fighting fire with fire is the only way to go.
1B6G.gif

I agree, drooling fucktard, but I don't care about party affiliation, and you do. Which makes you a fucking animal.

I'll bet Ashley would like to start with daddy.... hmm?
Calls me stupid, posts made up meme for brainwashing victims.

You can't make this stuff up, folks.

What high road? You want to boycott small business owners who suffer under a lot economic pressure from larger companies like Walmart....just because two years ago they pulled this asshole's subpar products from their shelves....but still sell them on their webiste?

You just come off sounding bitter and grumpy.
Your opinion is less than useless. My Pillow has great products. But then, if you buy your pillows and bedroom stuff at Wal-Mart you're not really qualified to comment.

Your opinion is less than useless. My Pillow has great products. But then, if you buy your pillows and bedroom stuff at Wal-Mart you're not really qualified to comment.
I don't give a shit. Walmart axed his shit from their stores because the guy couldn't keep his fucking mouth shut.
But they still sell his lumpy pillows on their website. As products, they suck.

This was a worthless reply. Why did you wasted the effort and board storage space?

I don't give a shit. Walmart axed his shit from their stores because the guy couldn't keep his fucking mouth shut.
But they still sell his lumpy pillows on their website. As products, they suck.

This was a worthless reply. Why did you wasted the effort and board storage space?
Bed, Bath and Beyond did the same thing and then closed all 500+ locations.

So sad... I'm tearing up just thinking about. Capitalism can be brutal.

Millionaire Mike Lyndell says 'go fuck yourself'.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I used to like Bed, Bath and Beyond. They had some cool stuff in there. But after they they nixed Lindell's products I stopped going there. It was Bed, bath and begone after that in my mind. Like I said I have never supported boycotts before but now it's time to go local with that. These people would cut your throat without batting an eyelash. You can't just stand there and take it. You have to fight back even if it gets dirty.

Forum List

Back