How to keep some humans alive from a few people that WANTED to kill them...

Now from your frequent comments I assume you believe in "science"

The 21 grams experiment refers to a study published in 1907 by Duncan MacDougall, a physician from Haverhill, Massachusetts. MacDougall hypothesized that souls have physical weight, and attempted to measure the mass lost by a human when the soul departed the body. MacDougall attempted to measure the mass change of six patients at the moment of death. One of the six subjects lost three-quarters of an ounce (21.3 grams).
Songs entitled "21 Grams" which reference the weight of a soul have been released by Looptroop Rockers (2005), Niykee Heaton (2015),[18] Fedez (2015), August Burns Red (2015), Thundamentals (2017) and Arena (2022).
So only one of the six patients showed this change.

the measurement is equal to 3/4 of a tablespoon.

So this is proof of what?

done over a century ago.

Still when close to death the body may do a lot of movement, also constipation, bowel movements , the death rattle etc. which could also explain it.

Probably is different for everyone.

also air has weight and mass.

Still if the soul can escape physical body it would suggest that it has no weight.

Last edited:
AND so the "health of the woman" is not an issue according to your examples?
FACTS: pregnancy loss can occur before a person even knows that they are pregnant.
After an ultrasound detects a healthy heartbeat, the chance of pregnancy loss is significantly lower.
If a person knows about the pregnancy, the chance of loss is about 15%.
In the United States, a miscarriage describes the loss of a fetus that occurs before 20 weeks of gestation.
A stillbirth is a pregnancy loss that happens any time after 20 weeks of pregnancy.

The miscarriage rate for women ages 20 to 30 years old is 9 to 17%; for womenages 31 to 35, it's 20%. At age 40, the miscarriage rate is 40%, and on average, 80% of pregnancies in women ages 40 and older will end in miscarriage.

AND again though understandably you are personalizing the issue.
The issue is NOT the health of the mother... it is OK
Not the rape of the mother... not part of the equation.
The issue is women getting pregnant AGAIN after having an abortion because they were sexually motivated before they had protection. Are you the type of woman that would have casual sex without any protection?
That's irresponsible and you probably have had more than one abortion! YOU would be IRRESPONSIBLE!

How is a poor woman's health impacted if she is forced to give birth to a child she couldn't afford? It's not just the health of the woman, but that of her infant, and her other children. It turns out, that forcing the woman to have the child, isn't good for ANY of them.

So only one of the six patients showed this change.

the measurement is equal to 3/4 of a tablespoon.

So this is proof of what?

done over a century ago.

Still when close to death the body may do a lot of movement, also constipation, bowel movements , the death rattle etc. which could also explain it.

Probably is different for everyone.

also air has weight and mass.

Still if the soul can escape physical body it would suggest that it has no weight.

Don't disagree with any of your observations. But the point is life has a point of beginning.
That's what the video shows.

It's called the Socratic method. Ever hear of it?

I presume so. Unlike you, I do not mock other people's religious beliefs.
Well despite religious beliefs, I do have a computer.

So it just a debate method where questions are asked and argumentative dialogue. Nothing new or that I was unaware of.

Why would I mock religious beliefs? Isn't that your interpretation in order for you to provide an answer. The good thing about religious beliefs is that people can have different religious beliefs.

Do you agree?

How is a poor woman's health impacted if she is forced to give birth to a child she couldn't afford? It's not just the health of the woman, but that of her infant, and her other children. It turns out, that forcing the woman to have the child, isn't good for ANY of them.

But why did she have sex in the first place? She must pay the penalty of her irresponsibility NOT the life of a human!
AGAIN you keep commenting ON ALL abortions and MY simple point is and I'll repeat it again and again!!!
Abortion legal in case of
1) Health of mother at risk
2) Rape
3) First Abortion.

BUT if the abortionist i.e. Planned Parenthood DOESN"T educate, monitor the woman and the woman irresponsibly gets pregnant again... Planned Parenthood i.e. abortionist, must PAY to the state a penalty. Put the human up for adoption.
BUT NOT kill one more human being. AGAIN REMEMBER my point is 60% of abortions are by totally irresponsible women who's health or weren't raped, are causing the nearly 600,000 abortions per year by women who've had an abortion before.

The only argument is choice. Some want to choose for others. Yet one can only choose for himself or herself.

If another country attacks a country. The choice is to fight for one's country or not. One's religious beliefs can sway the person on what they will do.

The Holy wars was a war based on religious beliefs.?

The arab/Israeli conflict is based on religion.

A country based on religious beliefs drop an atomic bomb on people. "In God we trust"

The war is over

Why would I mock religious beliefs? Isn't that your interpretation in order for you to provide an answer.
That was my interpretation of your statement, which seemed to mock a belief in human souls by insincerely concluding that physical life should not be important to people with this belief:
How about this does a fetus have a soul, if yes then it should automatically go to heaven.
If that was not your intention, I retract my inference.

Forum List

Back