Scary taboo- What kind of a man thinks a woman should be President Of The United States?

Israel did pretty well under Golda Maier and the Brits did OK with Margaret Thatcher. The problem ain't the gender, it's the pandering by the liberal media to promote an unqualified candidate because of her gender and/or her race.
were either a demofk kook?

There is nothing misogynist in knowing, understanding, respecting and following biblical scripture. Anyone who says there is isn’t a real conservative…they are simply bowing to the left and their rules set forth in the PC manual they have authored and enforce.

There is also nothing racist in having the guts to acknowledge and discuss facts and data.
If I say blacks are commit most violent crime you piss your self and cry racist.
If I say a predominantly caucasian America is a safer, cleaner, more productive, more united, more likeminded America you piss yourself and cry racist.
Scared fools tend to detest truth and data because it prevents them from dumbing themselves down, from self-manipulating and playing pretend with themselves.

Biblical scripture claims that men are smarter and more competent than women?

You don't acknowledge anything, you use them to paint with a broad brush.

Most conservatives are neither racist nor misogynist.

You're stupid. Why can't a woman lead in America? They've led in other countries.
A change of mindset is need here. A woman can bring that. I don't think you or your family was thinking this way when Haley was in it. And if Haley was the woman running, you'd be just fine.

Uh...nope. halley is a dope too, like kamala low IQ bedroom bimbo who has now lost her appeal? She left the border wide open for 4 years and now claims on Deep State Media ads to be no-nonsense on the border? huh? is that going forward? We know what happened looking back

At the moment
  • Michelle Obama
  • Nicky Haley
  • Kamilla Harris

beat Trump in a popular vote..

National Voting was completely ended in 2020. Polls being anyway shape or form truthful ending in ~2007.
Cowboy homeO chirps on more popular vote BS. 3.5 million free D votes in CA mean nothing you dumb twisted clown in makeup.

It's not only retarded, but it is also unbiblical. As God has made the man to be the head over the woman. How many men will be voting against that?

That's why I said the democrats should have just let Biden remain, and let him lose gracefully. What they have now is a horror show on full display. It's Obama in drag.
biblical says eve gave adam the apple to eat, he was stupid and listened to her. women can't identify evil.

I’m a terrible Christian but like my wife and daughters I know and respect scripture. Why don’t you?

Actually, you do not know it or respect it. You cheery pick a few random verses that support your racist and sexist views.

Israel did pretty well under Golda Maier and the Brits did OK with Margaret Thatcher. The problem ain't the gender, it's the pandering by the liberal media to promote an unqualified candidate because of her gender and/or her race.

I gave a long list of counties that did well under a female leader, BL ignored it

Men being the leader of the family, the household and the nation goes back to the beginning of time.

First, that's not true, there have been women leaders all throughout history. Where is it biblical that women are inferior and cannot be leaders?

Second, you're only displaying your misogyny even further with your comments.

Leftie? I’m to the Right of Ghengis Khan. Traditions grow and become entrenched over hundreds if not thousands of years.

So all conservative traditions are rooted to racism and misogyny? And in a 100 years, it will be 'traditional' to see women in positions of power?

So all conservative traditions are rooted to racism and misogyny? And in a 100 years, it will be 'traditional' to see women in positions of power?
Traditionalist Conservatism is based on gender roles, yes. Not racism, but misogyny, yes.

Females in positions of power will never work out positively, so I’m not concerned with it happening long enough (a couple hundred years) to become traditional.

Traditionalist Conservatism is based on gender roles, yes. Not racism, but misogyny, yes.

Females in positions of power will never work out positively, so I’m not concerned with it happening long enough (a couple hundred years) to become traditional.

I disagree, as do many other conservatives, the majority of them I would say. How many conservative women work outside the home? lol

So you're just another misogynist then, luckily your numbers are declining.

I disagree, as do many other conservatives, the majority of them I would say. How many conservative women work outside the home? lol

So you're just another misogynist then, luckily your numbers are declining.
Any woman working outside the home isn’t a Conservative and no Man who allows his wife to do so is Conservative either.

There are more of us than you think. Just look at the MGTOW and Passport Bros movements, among others.

The largest empires and Democracies have been run by women.
Great Britain
Imperial Russia
The Austrian Empire
India
China

This nation will cease to exist. And it is heading that way. A growing percentage of people have no scruples. And it is easy to e persuaded. People will take anything free without thinking about it. There was a time a good percentage would ask where it comes from and even feel like they are stealing. So, a large government at the federal level, many state, local, city and regional governments the same cause you to spew your response. To many people with power at different levels are not that good. People in a power structure have been proven to be better than those above them in some form a ranking. Anyone who has worked in that situation knows it. When the underling shave to make the decisions.

Forum List

Back