The Beast Revelation

Isaiah 53 is about God's servant Israel.
Isaiah 52: 14,15, which immediately precedes Isaiah 53, makes a clear distinction between Israel, my people, plural, and the messiah, him, singular. Try to understand that, at the time, claiming that some guy named "Jesus of Galilee" was the messiah sounded as ridiculous and unbelievable as claiming that some uncultured working class "criminal" named "Joey from Brooklyn" who liked to party with sinners and prostitutes and all sorts of bad characters was the awaited messiah, especially since "believers" were expecting God to fart fiery angels out of the sky in an end of the world scenario when the supernatural reality defying Messiah finally arrived to destroy the Kittim.

"Time was when many were aghast at you, my people, so now many nations recoil at sight of him, and kings curl their lips in disgust. For they see what they had never been told and things unheard before fill their thoughts."

Last edited:
Isaiah 53 is about God's servant Israel.

Post a source for your list. Is that your LDS rewrite? God is the redeemer of his servant Israel (Jacob) who he loves.

Immanuel Is Hezekiah.

By what authority do you change the Bible?
By what authority do your misinterpret the Bible?

By what authority do your misinterpret the Bible?

I'm not changing the words. Joseph Smith writes his own scripture.

The rapture was popularized in the 1970s by Hal Lindsey’s writings ( The Late Great Planet Earth, etc.) and more recently by Jim Jenkins and Tim LaHaye in their Left Behind fictional books and films. But where did the idea of the rapture originate?

The origin of the rapture theory

Credit for its origin generally goes to John Nelson Darby, a 19th-century theologian.

God says Cyrus is an anointed king who redeems the Jews from the Babylonian exile. What do you think that means?
It means he was chosen for that purpose. Like Hezekiah, an anointed king, was chosen.

Even so, as such, they were messianic prototypes, if you will, for the future and final Messiah who would end death, the death associated with setting aside Divine law, freeing all prisoners in hells keeping, bringing about world peace among all the nations of the world, great and small, which obviously wasn't Mohammed who was just another narcissistic megalomaniacal barbaric false prophet who had a thing for antisemitism, murder, misogyny, robbery, power, and little girls.

Jesus actually ended death long ago for all who listen to his teaching and act on it, to this day.

Last edited:
Jesus was just a man chosen by God to bear witness to the truth. There never was nor will be a human being that was God or became God either before during or after their human existence.
I think the Apostle John would beg to differ from your opinion as he was taught directly from the Word.

John 1:1–3, 14
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

I think the Apostle John would beg to differ from your opinion as he was taught directly from the Word.

John 1:1–3, 14
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Manna from heaven, bread, (simple basic food) was the existing metaphor for the Word of God, Divine instruction. This bread from heaven became "the flesh of Jesus", a new metaphor for Divine instruction that better reflects a new revelation from God. Real meat for the intelligent.

Its a simple as that. It is not and never was about God becoming a Jewish man, a human being.

Ask the apostle John.

Last edited:
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God
In the beginning was the Word, (Logos, (Divine reasoning)) And the Word was with "The God" (Ho Theos) and the Word was like God, (theos)

In Greek the word for God is "Ho Theos" The God. Theos without the definite article "Ho" before it just means "like God"

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God (Ho Theos), and the Word was like God. (theos)

Last edited:
In the beginning was the Word, (Logos, (Divine reasoning)) And the Word was with "The God" (Ho Theos) and the Word was like God, (theos)

In Greek the word for God is "Ho Theos" The God. Theos without the definite article "Ho" before it just means "like God"

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God (Ho Theos), and the Word was like God. (theos)

I love it when two Irish peasants school Hobelim.

Irish peasants? Are you insane? What about three leaves is one clover? One pot leaf has seven (or nine) leaves. Does that mean that God is three, seven, and nine? Cartoons... What a moron!

I think its pathetic that you think a cartoon can convince an adult that One unequalled God is really three coequal persons. Did it work on you? Of course it did. Thats a real shame.

You really need to come up with some new material.

You have eaten bread baked on human dung and have lost your mind. Thems the breaks!

Irish peasants? Are you insane? What about three leaves is one clover? One pot leaf has seven (or nine) leaves. Does that mean that God is three, seven, and nine? Cartoons. What a moron!

I think its pathetic that you think a cartoon can convince an adult that One unequalled God is really three coequal persons. Did it work on you? Of course it did. Thats a real shame.

You have eaten bread baked on human dung and have lost your mind. Thems the breaks!
I'll take Irish peasants over the pissed off gay afia everytime.

It means he was chosen for that purpose. Like Hezekiah, an anointed king, was chosen.

Even so, as such, they were messianic prototypes, if you will, for the future and final Messiah who would end death, the death associated with setting aside Divine law, freeing all prisoners in hells keeping, bringing about world peace among all the nations of the world, great and small, which obviously wasn't Mohammed who was just another narcissistic megalomaniacal barbaric false prophet who had a thing for antisemitism, murder, misogyny, robbery, power, and little girls.

Jesus actually ended death long ago for all who listen to his teaching and act on it, to this day.

Muhammad never claimed to be the Messiah or even divine. He preached, "Save yourselves. I cannot save you . Return to the God of Abraham". Aisha was born before the Call. She was 19 when she married.

Forum List

Back